Chapter 32: Infiltrating the enemy

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

All of the group members in the next morning found something to do. All but Yona who found herself watching the others be helpful in their own way. Kija was assisting the other pirates in moving some stuff around. Yoon was treating the injured crew members while Shin-Ah and Hak were kind of teaching some of the pirates how to fight.

"Master, teach me how to fight!" A young pirate demanded from the Thunder Beast who stood there watching Shin-Ah teach some of them Swordsmanship.

"Me, too!" The others joined in.

Hak extended his hand for the pirates surrounding him. "Lessons cost ten thousand rin." He stated. Yona looked away from the complaining pirates and saw Kira. Getting closer to the black haired girl, Yona slightly widened her eyes when she found Kira arm wrestling with some of the guys.

"Hahahahah! I win again!" The Phantom Samurai proudly stated while her opponent caressed his aching arm, groaning. This kept on, with Kira crushing all of those who were standing in line to test their strength.

Captain Gi-Gan eventually approached the black haired female. "Kira, don't break my men. We have a big fight coming up." Gi-Gan demanded, taking a breath from her smoke pipe and walking away to observe the rest of her crew. She was right, since the guys Kira arm wrestled with moved on to Yoon so he can treat their sore arms.

The strawberry blond boy yelled at Kira from where he was standing. "Kira! I'm right here giving them treatment and you're injuring them?!" Kira flinched at how angry Yoon looked so she quietly moved away from her arm wrestling stand.

The black haired female looked around. "Where's Yona-chan?" She asked. Noticing Hak looking up at the sky, Kira did the same. She frowned when she saw Jae-Ha leaping with the red head in his arms.

"No! Not my Yona-chan!!"

Time skip >>>

"Yum! This is great!"

"This is delicious!"

Kira and the pirates of Awa complimented Yoon's cooking, as they ate their lunch. "Of course it is." Yoon proudly said. "It's my special pirate soup, full of seafood. I went all-out with the ingredients, so there's no it isn't good." He filled a bowl with soup and walked off to give it to Hak. Kira followed him after getting a second serving.

"This really is good, kid. Be my bride" one of the older crew members jokingly said as he ate. Yoon turned to him, but was still walking. "No way. I'm not marrying an unemployed bum." Yoon replied, sticking out his tongue at the man. "That's right! If anyone's marrying Yoon to eat his cooking then it's me!" Kira loudly said, hugging Yoon's arm.

"Eh?!" Yoon's face turned bright red at what his crush had just said. Even though he knew she was just messing around with him, he couldn't help but get embarrassed at the thought of them getting married. "Wh-what are you saying?!"

"I'm saying that you'll be my bride!" Kira answered with a huge smile plastered on her face. Yoon's eyebrow twitched and he used all his strength to hit the back of her head, leaving a huge bump. "Sheesh." He said under his breath, walking away to give Hak his food.

A few moments later, Jae-Ha and Yona returned from the town. The green haired man said he had valuable information to share, so all of the pirates, Captain Gi-Gan, and Yona's group gathered on the ship's deck.

"Captain, they'll probably act the night of the day after tomorrow." Jae-Ha stated, smiling at the older lady.

"The day after tomorrow?" Gi-Gan repeated, raising her smoke pipe to take a breath from it. "What makes you say so?"