Chapter 30: Recruitment

HAPPY THIRTIETH CHAPTER! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND KIRA! I MADE THIS CHAPPIE KINDA LONG FOR YOU XD

Enjoy!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Kira and Hak had been sneezing and having a chill all night and it persisted til the next morning. The two even felt it at this very moment while they searched for the Green Dragon with the rest of the group, except for the Seiryū.

Yona who noticed how the siblings were crossing their arms and shuddering, turned to them worriedly. "Is something wrong, Kira, Hak?" She asked.

"No..." The two bodyguards answered at the exact same moment.

"Did you catch a cold or something?" Yoon glanced at Kira. He seemed genuinely concerned about the black haired female. She shook her head. "Nah, I don't think it's a cold."

"Then let me check your temperature." The strawberry blond stopped in his track and placed his palm on the female's forehead. "You don't have a fever... But if it gets worse then let me know." Kira nodded and they proceeded with their way. "Yoon, aren't you going to check for my temperature?" Hak asked, a smirk placed on his lips. Yoon blushed and knew what Hak was implying.

"Sh-shut up! You're not sneezing as much as she is." Yoon said and walked ahead of the group. "Let's try that way." He said, pointing at his right. The troupe nodded and followed the handsome genius.

"We made Shin-Ah stay behind alone again." Yona stated. "We'd better find the Ryokuryū soon." She continued as she looked at Kira who stood beside her. Ao laying on the black haired girl's shoulder. "He's been strangely restless..." Kira added, referring to Shin-Ah.

"Kija, where's the Green Dragon?" Yoon asked the Hakuryū with a sigh. "I believe he's in this town, but he's very quick and keeps darting around." Kija said, slightly irritated. He was wondering why his fellow dragon was dodging him.

Just as they were walking by a store, a vase came flying out of it's window, crashing it. "You're in the way! Move!" A man yelled angrily. As the group looked inside the now broken window, they saw an Official punching a man who seemed to own the place.

"Stop!"

"Please stop!"

The innocent owner of the place and the waitress' pleads for mercy were ignored.

"Wh-what's going on?" Yona asked.

"Looks like an Official's going on a rampage in that store." Hak's answer made Yona tremble anger and she moved forward to enter the store, but Kija stopped her by placing his hand on her shoulder. "You mustn't, Princess!" He said.

"But-" The red head started, her eyes flaring up with anger. Kija shook his head. "Allow me to handle this." As he was about to take a step forward, Kira placed her hand on his shoulder. "No way, you'll draw too much attention." The black haired female's glare just as intense as the Hakuryū's. "Stay out of it, Ice Princess. I'll-" Advancing ahead, the Phantom Samurai was stopped by her brother. "You shouldn't, Kira." Hak shook his head, as he began to cracking his knuckles. "You don't know when to hold back."

"That goes for you, too, Thunder Beast!" Yoon stopped this pattern once and for all. He forced all of them to cramp up in an alleyway near that store. "Do you wild beasts understand the position you're in?" Yoon began his scolding. "The townsfolk are saying the Officials are on edge because some pirates sank one of Kumji's ships last night. I know how you feel, but we need to lie low." The strawberry blond finished, directing his speech to Kira, Hak and Kija.

Yoon shifted his gaze back at the entrance of the store and saw the Awa Officials leaving. "Look. They've already left." Yona still seemed pissed, but nevertheless nodded. "Yeah."