Halloween Special

Hey guys! I know it's reaaaaaaaallly late, but I couldn't finish it up sooner... -_-" I'm super sorry T~T

Happy late Halloween! XD

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Fluttering his sharp blue eyes open, the black haired male got up to a seating position. He looked around and found that he was surrounded by trees, no one in sight. 'Where am I? Just how did I get here?' He wondered. "Yona-hime! Kira! Yoon! Where are you?!" He yelled out to no one.

Standing up on his two feet, the so called Thunder Beast examined his own outfit. He was dressed in a prince tunic and prince leggings, and when he searched for his monstrous weapon, it was replaced with a sword that was decorated by jewels. 'This looks expensive.' He whistled.

Thinking it'd be best to look around the area, Hak started walking in hopes of finding a nearby village or someone that might inform him of his location.

After walking around aimlessly, he still couldn't find a trace of another person.

"A river?" He mumbled to himself. As the moon light was illuminating his way, he walked in the direction of the streaming water and caught a glimpse of multiple fish. Deciding it's best to take a rest and silence his growling stomach, he pulled up the sleeves of his top and got in the surprisingly warm stream of water. He caught the fish and gathered fire wood so he could fry it.

A sigh of comfort escaped his lips as his nostrils caught the smell of fried fish. As he was about to take a bite of his dinner, he heard a rumbling sound come from the bushes. He turned his head in the direction of the quiet noise. He shrugged his shoulders, 'must be a rabbit.' He thought. Finishing up his first fish, Hak reached his hand out to grab another one, but the sound of loud footsteps disturbed his supper.

"Who's there?!" He shouted, grabbing his sword and gripping it tightly. Another set of footsteps were heard again and the blue eyed male ran in it's direction.

He sprinted toward the location he had heard the sound emit from. He finally gave up as he couldn't find anyone. 'Was it my imagination?' He asked himself.

Going back to his resting location, he feared that the fish he had left on the fire would have been burned to crisp. But instead, he found no trace left of the meal he had prepared. Gasping in disbelief, his eyes widened. "You've got to be kidding me!" He yelled in annoyance, though the scene was somewhat nostalgic to him.

"Show yourselves!" He demanded. In an instance, he felt cold metal grazing the back of his neck causing him to shiver. He wondered just how could the person pointing a blade at him could easily sneak up on him.

"Move and It'll be the last thing you do." Hak heard a too familiar feminine voice threaten him. Hak's lips formed a smirk. He brought his hand to the sword situated in his belt and before the attacker could react, the black haired boy instantly turned around, their two blades clashing. The two warily step back from each other. Hak's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as his eyes caught the appearance of his attacker. "Kira..."

"Where have you been, Kira?! And where's Yona-hime?!"

"Who?" The curly, black haired girl tilted her head to the side in pure confusion. Her outfit matching the color of her emerald green eyes.

"Nice joke. Ha ha." He walked up to her, forcing a laugh. "Did you fake lose your memories again?" He asked. What took him by surprise is that his so called sister brought her dagger and slashed his cheek, a drop of blood streamed down his cheek. "Idiot! What was that for?!" He angrily shouted, placing his hand on the injured cheek of his.