Chapter 37: Love potion?

A/N:-

Psst... Pssssst... If you just arrived then go back to the end of the previous chapter. There's an awesome surprise awaiting you there.

This chapter may or may not contain some KIROON XD

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Hak, hurry up! You still haven't finished washing your load yet." Kira demanded her older brother, crouching down next to him as he did his laundry. The group that now consisted of seven people had stopped in a small clearing to rest and do their laundry. "If you don't get done with your own clothes you won't have time for mine." Kira continued, deciding on her own that Hak is going to do her laundry.

"Like I said for the billionth time, I'm not doing your laundry." Hak scowled as he scrubbed the soap all over his blue overcoat. "If I do it for you then you're never gonna do it yourself."

"But-!" Kira started whining, her crocodile tears were already threatening to fall down her face. "No buts! Even the Princess and that White Snake are doing their own laundry." Hak scolded, referring to Yona who was washing her clothes in the river, while Kija hung his wet clothes on a rob.

"Please just this time, Hak!"

"No means no. Go ask someone else."

"Hmph! Fine, I'll just ask Yoon when he gets back!" Kira got up from next to her brother and wandered around, waiting for Yoon's return from buying their supplies from a merchant.

After the handsome genius returned, he held a pink item that looked like a scale. He claimed that it was the scale of Hakuryū?

"Wh-what?" The Hakuryū himself stuttered in surprise. He had just finished hanging his wet clothes.

Hak and Kira turned to look at Kija with judging eyes. "What are you doing, selling off your scales?" The female shook her head to emphasize her brother's words.

"Who the hell would do such a thing?" Kija angrily retorted, a vein popping in the back of his head.

Jae-Ha, who for a while now was laying down against a tree doing nothing, took the pink scale from Yoon and inspected it. "So if we eat this, will we become stubborn like him? Or will our hands become huge like his?" His words irked Kija even further.

Yoon raised his index finger to explain. "As a matter of fact... It's supposed to be a scale that fulfills love." A mental image of Kija with a magic wand and sparkles flying around him jumped in the minds of Hak, Kira and Jae-Ha. And that thought was enough for the trio to burst out in laughter.

"Oh? So where are those pink scales?" Calming down after their laughing session, Hak asked with his eyes squinting at Kija. Jae-Ha who stood next to the Hakuryū attempted to peel a scale from Kija's right hand. "I see. Your scales can fulfill love, huh?"

"Stop picking at it! It hurts!" Kija yelled in complaint. The silver haired male turned to Yoon, he was clearly annoyed. "This stuff about the Hakuryū scale is nonsense!! Running a deceitful trade using the name of the holy Dragon is the greatest of insolence! How could buy something like that?!"

"As if I would." Yoon calmly replied to the angered Ice Princess. "It was given to me as a freebie when I bought two bags of salt."

"A freebie?! That is even more suspicious." Kija's cheeks were flushing from anger.

"Why can't they give candy as a freebie instead of that piece of crap?" Kira mumbled under her breath with a frown. Jae-Ha, who heard what Kira said, turned to her with a smile. "This kind of thing is something girls ought to have." He exclaimed, holding up the pink item. "Something like I
'it fulfills love' sounds cute, doesn't it, Kira-chan?"