Chapter 34: SEAduction of the abduction

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The abducted females and Yoon were blindfolded and kept inside a chamber on one of Kumji's ships. All the trio had to do was ignite a firework and signal for the pirates where they were. A simple task, right?

"Ao." Yoon called the squirrel's name. The fluffy animal got out of Yoon's dress and went to chew on the ropes binding the male's hands. Now that his hands were free, Yoon started helping the rest of the females with their ropes.

Kira stood close to the door of the room while Yona and Yoon started to make some noise. The official who was standing guard on the other side heard the commotion and slid the door open. "Hey! Who was making all that racket?!" The official saw Yona standing and he immediately unsheathed his sword. "Damned girl.. How did you undo the ropes? Stay down!" Without any further ado, Kira drove her elbow between the man's shoulder blades, and once she heard the clank sound of his weapon dropping, she wrapped her hands around his neck. The Phantom Samurai kept the man in a headlock until he fainted, then she let go of him and he collapsed to the floor. Gasps left the other females' lips as they inspected the non-moving body of the official.

"I-Is he dead?" One of the girls stuttered, obviously frightened.

"Nah, he just passed out." The black haired bodyguard replied, her answer soothing the woman.

Kira turned to Yoon and Yona who were wrapping up the guard with the ropes. "He'll wake up in a while so I suggest we get moving." Both the red head and strawberry blond nodded and were about to leave but Yona stopped, she turned to the women and said, "Wait here. I promise we'll rescue you." She smiled.

"Wait!" The girl who had earlier attempted to discourage Yona from escaping, stood up and walked up to the three. "It's swarming with officials out there. I'll help." She hesitantly said, her fists tightening.

"Huh?" Yona, Kira and Yoon were quite taken aback. "My father builds ships. I know a lot about how boats are constructed. I can show you a shortcut." The girl offered.

"Thank you!" Yona smiled. "But why?"

"You said so yourself.." The girl who had a side ponytail placed her hands on her hips. "When help arrives, we should have faith and take their hand. We, too, want to change this town." She finished as she signaled to the rest of the girls. "My name is Yuri." She introduced herself.

Yona nodded. "My name is Yo- Uh, Rina." The red head decided not to reveal her true name in fear of being found out that she's the princess. "I'm Kira and she's Yoon." Kira stated. Yoon gave Yuri a sickly sweet smile. "Try not to slow us down."

"You're sassy, aren't you?" Yuri commented, referring to Yoon.

They could suddenly hear the battle screams and sound of swords clashing in the distance. "It's started." Kira said, her lips displaying a smirk. "Yes." Both Yoon and Yona nodded.

"Finally, it's time for our showdown with the pirates." One of the men who stood guard said to his companion.

"We hired all those mercenaries. They won't reach this ship." The other man exclaimed, wearing a smirk.

"It's an easy battle." He replied.

The two men flinched when they saw Yoon standing in front of them. "A woman! A woman escaped!"

Yoon smiled as he saw Kira creep up from behind the two men. The black haired girl stealthily withdrew the swords placed inside each of the guards' holsters. "What?!" One of them said as they both turned back with widened eyes to see Kira holding up their swords. Before they could react, the female drove both her elbows forwards, hitting the two men square in the face.