5. The real sand man

When I had taken her into her apartment, I had the good sense to get a spare key made. In case of emergencies of course. This wasn't really an emergency, more like, preventing one. I opened the door slowly, careful not to make a sound. I cracked the door opened a hint and listened. Silence welcomed my ears and I stepped in, not wanting to meet any of her neighbors. The apartment was warm. If I wasn't so in control of my body, I would have been sweating on the spot. I took off my shoes and padded down her hallway to her room. The door was open and I caught a sight of heaven spread out on the bed. The curtain blew in the breeze, casting moving shadows over her body. Assured that she was asleep, I went to the thermostat. I tried to kick it on but nothing happened. The screen was weak in glow and the battery light flashed int the corner.

Easy fix. I just had to find where she kept her batteries at. I really didn't have time to snoop, and really really didn't want to make too much noise and wake her up. An idea struck me. I could swap the batteries with the tv remote, and she could replace them later. I"m the best guy ever I thought. I took off the face plate and flinched at the loud pop it made. I heard her whimper and then silence. I finished my task and shut the windows in her apartment, locking them. The ac kicked on and was running full blast. As I was leaving her bedroom, I couldn't help but to look at her. God she was so perfect. I stepped over to her bed, running my eyes over her face and hair. Her shirt was raised slightly, showing a strip of skin, She had on some boy cut shorts where her cheeks peeked out the bottom and I bit my lip to contain myself. But the thing that caught me, were her legs. Her legs were long and I imagined them wrapped around me. I couldn't help myself, with all of my control, she caused chaos. I caressed a finger up the side of her leg.

Her mouth fell open slightly and she pulled in a breath. A devious smile played on my lips. I gently ran both of my hands on her ankles and spread my fingers wide, encasing as much skin as possible. She was hot to the touch and I could tell the coolness of my skin was easing her discomfort. I slowly crept my hands up the back of her legs, my stomach quivering with nerves and excitement. She let out the sweetest sound to my ears. A soft moan had escaped her lips and I froze. Her hands tightened in the bed sheet beneath her and she rolled over, exposing herself. Her nipples colored through her shirt and her perky breasts lay on her chest, stretching the shirt to its limit. Her face remained calm and I watched her chest rise and fall, slow shallow movements of sleep.

I ran a finger across her stomach and she remained still. I added a few more, going back and forth, slowly going higher and adding more skin contact. I was running a hand over the bottom of her ribs and she moaned again, this time more audible. I watched her nipples pucker, forming little pebbles under her shirt, but got distracted when she mumbled something that sounded like 'magical,' then inhaled deeply. I watched the movement of her face turn into confusion and decided it was time to leave. The room was considerably cooler now, so I took a blanket from the foot of the bed and pulled it over her before leaving.

Double updated for my birthday (8-3). On both of the books I'm writing.