A Fresh Start (29)

Audrey's P.O.V

**Sunday Night**

"AYYOOO!!!" I shout jumping and dancing. I start actin a fool with my cup in my hand. I finish the chorus and walk off laughing, coming to this party was a great choice. I feel soo...good...

Somebody walk past with a blunt tryna light it up. I snatch it and the lighter. I light it up and take a puff. 

I start shmoneying of the blunt. "Whoo this shit right here!" I say hitting it again. 

The dude snatches it back laughing and I start doing my old school moves moving back to the middle of the room. All is well, I feel as light as a feather. I hear clappers come on and I start twerking. I stick my tongue out felling myself and focus on my moves when I feel a pair of hands on my waist.  I sit up and turn around and muff him. I laugh and continue to break it down. 

"Shawty got a big ole butt oh yeaaaaahhhh!!!" I yell as I put a little footwork into it. I turn around and notice that this dude was recording. I smack the camera out his hand and laugh, I wonder how much he got. He gets mad and picks it up. I take the opportunity to swing my leg over his head and twerk on him. I stick my tongue out again and lift my leg up doing it. He pushes me off and I laugh super hard walking back into the kitchen. I pour me some more vodka into my cup. "Yaaassss" I say putting all types of shit in it. I put the cup to my lips and hold my nose, this shit is strong. I finish the cup and wipe my mouth. I blink a few times, fuuuuck... I don't feel right...

"Aye who tryna hit this blunt?" Somebody yells

"Ouuh me, me!" I say raising my hand looking around. 

He comes up to me through the crowd of people on the other side of the table. He hands me the blunt and I take it putting it in my mouth. I hold my hand out for the lighter and he pulls it out his pocket handing it to me. I light it up some more and take a deep one in. This gon give me some ease... 

I blow out in his face, setting the lighter on the counter. 

"Damn, girl chill!" He say waving it away a little.

I blink at him.. "I'm grown." I say folding my arms.

"Oh yeah, how old are you?" He says getting a little closer to me.

"Uh..I'm I'm-"

"She's five now move the fuck on.." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. 

I take another hit before he takes it away.

"Delle!" He says snatching it. I roll my eyes while blowing it out.

"I can't believe you right now... lets go..now." He says grabbing my arm and dragging me out the house.

"Ow damn, Isaac!" I say as he pushes me in the car then closes it.

He walks over to the other side of the car and gets in. He starts the car and everything was surprisingly quiet. I turn my head to see what type of death sentence he was contemplating and he was already looking at me.

I turn my head back slowly.. hoping he wouldn't recognize me.

"Delle!" He says sternly

I wince a little then sigh. "Hey look man... just calm down... everything's fine."  I say putting my hands out but still not looking at him.

"Everything ain't fine! What the hell are you doing?! Drinking and smoking?"

" I....am having fun and not worrying about the small things in life!" I say cruising my hands out.

"Audrey, what you went through isn't small! It's a big deal that needs to be handled and I don't think you're handling this." he says shouting a little. I look at him from the side of my eye.