Truth Unraveling (24)

Audrey's P.O.V

 "Ugh!" I say coming through the door and setting my bag down. Work was soo long! I had to do training so that means I had to welcome shoppers and work the register.. it was horrible. I already don't like my job.

"Hey babe" Taii says coming from the bathroom in a towel, he must've just gotten out of the shower.

I swallow my spit and take a deep breath...ouuh...

"Hey.." I say taking my coat off.

"How was work?" He says walking up to me and pulling me into him kissing me.

The feel of his wet naked chest and his soft lips on mine take me to heaven.

"It was okay, I did a lot of work..." I say after we break the kiss...

"Well yeah that's the point.. it's work.." He says walking into the kitchen and going into the fridge.

"I know that I'm just saying that it was hard.." I say rolling my eyes and following him after I take my shoes off.

He pulls out the Kool-Aid picture and two cups then pours us something to drink.

He hands me mine and I take it. "Thanks" I take a sip.

He downs half of it then burps. "Scuse me" He says then goes to grab the phone on the countertop.

"It'll get better, I promise." He says smiling at me.

"I hope so.." I say taking another drink.

"It will, what you want to eat tonight?" He says looking at me.

"Mmh, Hooks."

"Good choice my dear." He says kissing me then dailing their number

"Aye Dante, can I get some catfish. A large jumbo shrimp with the sauce, 6 piece chicken thighs and 12 piece crab cakes.. with the sauce."

I sit up on the counter pushing my hair out of the way and stare at his bare back.

He's soo sexy.... I imagine the way his back muscles contract when he thrusts inside me... 

I breathe in and roll my eyes trying to get it out of my head. Why I gotta be the horny one all the time?

He hangs up and turns around saying something.

"Huh? " I ask him

He smiles at me shaking his head a little. " You horny babe? "

I can't hide the smile on my face..  I rub my finger across my lips looking down.

He walks over to the counter and rubs my thighs. "You know I've been waiting for you to get home.."

My heart flips. He drives me crazy... 

I lean in to kiss his soft full lips and he kisses back.

The kiss gets passionate and I open my legs, gently pulling him in by his neck so he can get closer.

He pulls my waist in so I can feel him through his towel. I bite his lip pulling it and he grunts.

"Damn, I want you..." He says in his deep sex voice.  I know whenever his voice gets deep like this, he's ready for me.

"Right here?" I say rubbing his muscles.

"Hell yeah." He says wasting no time taking my shirt and bra off. Showing equal love as he goes back and forth to each breast and each time he dips it into his mouth, I taste a little piece of heaven.