Confessions (17)

Picture of Isaac Above

Audrey's P.O.V

"Who are you?" My dad says looking straight past me.

"Dad. this is-"

"I didn't ask you, I asked him."

"But dad-"

"Audrey go in the house." He says interrupting me. I sigh and look at Taii then get out the car. I walk up to the door and look back

"In the house!" My dad yells from the car.

I quickly open the door and get in the house. I run to the window and look out. I feel bad for leaving Taii with my dad. I hope he don't kill him.

Tailands P.O.V

"What's your name son?" Her dad says.

"Tailand King, sir" I say trying not to lose face.

"Won't you step out of the car so we can have a man to man conversation her dad says backing up from the car.

I get out and go walk around to the other side to him.

"David Lewis." He says putting his hand out

I take it and we shake hands. This is awkward, I was expecting him to beat me up or something.

"Be honest with me Tailand.. where was my daughter last night?"

I pause. Damn he don't waste time getting to the point....I didn't see a point lying to him now...

"She was..she was with me, sir." I say looking into his eyes.

He takes a step closer to me

"Why?"

"Hey dad," A guy says from behind him and he turns around

"What Isaac?"

"Telephone" He says looking at me and I knew he was stalling for me.

He sighs and takes the phone walking back to the house. "Hello?"

I sigh and Isaac walks up to me with his arms folded

"You fuckin my sister?" He says straight forward.

"Uhh.. yeah." I say to him putting my hands in my pocket.

He nods his head slowly and takes a few steps towards me. He gets in my face and quints looking me up and down.He backs up mugging me.

"You ain't shit. She ain't serious about you. But know this... you hurt her, I hurt you." He says pushing his finger into my chest looking me in my eyes. I knew he meant business by the way he looked at me.

"That's my sister in there, and I don't want you hurtin her. She's already been through a lot." He says putting his hands in his pocket.

"I understand man, I'm not gon hurt her." I say.

"Yeah." He says walking away back into the house.

I turn around to get into my car.

"Oh, and if you gon be fuckin my sister, then you need to be a man and tell my dad that to his face." He says.

I sigh and turn around.

Audrey's P.O.V

I watch Isaac walk back to the house. What is he doing?

"Adele" He says walking in. I knew he was mad at me, he never calls me by my middle name. I look at him afraid.

He walks up to me. "Please tell me that you not fuckin him."