Exposed (32)

Tailand's P.O.V

I wake up to a pair of hands pulling me out of my bed. I open my eyes to darkness...they got something over my head. My heart races. 

"Aye man, what's goin on?" I shout.

They don't answer and carry me out the room.

I twist and turn and manage to kick one of them and I hear him groan. 

They drop me on the floor and I struggle to get the cover off of my face. One of them punch me in my stomach and I crouch over groaning.

"Shit this nigga move too much, we need to hurry up and get him there." One of them say.

"For real this nigga squirming like a bitch with a yeast infection, kickin me in damn stomach."

"Shut yo sensitive ass up."

"Man!"

"Who sent you?" I say my voice strained.

"The nigga who want yo head cut off." One says and they all laugh. They pick me up.

"Ya'll some punk ass niggas." I say squirming again.

"Nigga you kick me again I'm gon twist yo leg off." I stop moving and they carry me out the house and into a van.

They turn on J Cole Tale of Two Cities.

"Nigga are yo smokin?" One of them say. They continue to talk while I try to pay attention to which corners they're turning on. He makes a right on taylor... then a left on user street... than a... right on veronica..? Im lost... somebody come find me...

All of a sudden the car stops and they get out. One of them pulls me out and walks me up a pathway. I can see from under my sack. I hear keys and the door unlock and we walk in. The person lets go of me and I swing my fist.

"Oh, shit! This nigga was for real tryna take my life!" He says

I swing my fist again where I hear his voice but someone grabs my hand pulling  both behind my back. He takes the sack off my head and I see Isaac standing in front of me with his arms folded.

"Isaac?" I say blinking, trying to adjust my eyes to the light.

"Go sit down..." He says pointing with his head toward the couch.

"But before you do that, put these on. You dick is hangin all out and I got my girl in here.. she don't need to see all that." Some dude says walking up with some black pants and a shirt with some black sock and black shoes. I guess i'm matching with everybody.

I put everything on and sit down on the couch. "What's goin on... why ya'll snatch me out my bed at fuckin 5 in the morning? I say pissed.

They all looked at Isaac.

"What? I ain't fenna talk to this fuck nigga.." He says making a face.

The guy smacks his lips and sighs.. "You a stubborn ass mule..." He says then looks at me.

"Were here to get some shit handled...My name is Chris, and this is Jay. Me and Jay know Isaac from dealing, that's my nigga. Audrey rented out one of my houses and I got to know her and she explained the situation that ya'll was in. Me and my girl been trying to help out, so we called this lil meeting to figure out what's going on with you and try to fix some things with you and Audrey." He says and I blink at him. 

"So... ya'll snatch me up out my sleep, put a sack on my head just so we can talk about my feelings?" I say looking at them.

"See, I told yo ass this was too much." Jay says