The Beach (6)

The Next Day

   The next morning Audrey is awakened by a doorbell, she gets up pissed that someone is at her door this early in the morning. Who the hell was it, her mom already left for work. She walks down the stairs and up to the door then opens it.

"Package m'am." Says the mailman.

She looks at him with a dead serious face.

"Sign here please." He says handing her a pen. She snatches it, signs it then takes the box and closes the door in his face.

She sits the box on the table and goes upstairs to try to go back to sleep but she can't. She groans in frustration and lays on the bed. After she gets over her anger, she decides to take a shower.

Meanwhile Taii arrives at her house and knocks on her door only to find it unlocked. He hesitates to go in but does it anyway.

"Hello? Audrey?" He says walking in slowly.

Audrey hears a voice and stops the water so she can hear for sure, when she hears rustling downstairs she grabs her towel and wraps it opening the door hoping to God it's not a robber.

Taii walks into the kitchen to see if anyones home and she comes down the stairs and sees that the front door is open.

She looks in the opposite direction, at the back door.

Taii turns around when hears someone come downstairs walks to the stairs and sees Audrey in a towel. 

He smiles and bites his lip "Damn, you getting ready for me baby?" He says causing Audrey to jump.

"Taii?! What the hell are you doing here?" She says pulling up the towel making sure that it's covering her.

"Ayye quit! I had a nice view, and you messin it up." He says pouting.

She makes a blank face. "Shut up and answer my question!" She says putting one hand on her hip.

"How am I supposed to answer you and shut up at the same time?" He says squinting and pushing his lips together.

"Nigga you can't multitask?" She says lifting up her eyebrow at him, giving him attitude.

"Oh trust me baby, I can multitask." He says smirking and pulling her toward him letting her feel his bulge.

"Mmmh you smell good, like mangos." He says nuzzling her neck and squeezing her.

"Uhh Taii." She says feeling uncomfortable.

"What im just giving you a friendly hug". He says moving his hands down and grabbing her ass.

"Taii!" She says in shock, pushing him off of her.

"Okay, okay i'm sorry". He says putting his hands up smiling. 

She stares at him cautiously with one eyebrow raised.

"If you don't want me to touch you, I suggest that you go change." He says with temptation in his eyes.

She pauses and then rolls her eyes and goes upstairs to get dressed, he watches her as she goes up the stairs.

"You need some help?" He says hopefully.

She slams the door and he sighs walking to the couch trying to focus on how to chill out.

Audrey puts on clothes embarrassed and turned on at the same time. He looked good, real good and the way he touched her had her weak. She slipped on some jeggings and her Paris shirt. She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles. "Okay."