Hard Feelings (14)

Picture of Tailand Above

Tailand wakes up with a groan, still feeling the stress from last night. He gets up and walks to the bathroom to pee. After he's done, he goes back to his room to figure out what he's going to wear. He feels lazy and decideds to pick out some regular jeans and a t-shirt then walks to the bathroom and turns the water on.

He looks in the foggy mirror. He wipes it to clearly see his reflection but can't because his perception of himself is unclear. He sighs and walks away from the mirror, leaving the bathroom, going to his room to get ready.

He walks to his car and gets in. He starts up the car and turning the raido down and pulling out the driveway.

Audrey walks through the doors of the school and heads towards her locker. "Hey Audrey." This dude says as they walks past. She doesn't reply ignoring him and opening her locker.

Tailand arrives at school and goes to his locker. "You my nigga man!" His friend James says slapping him and hugging him. "Nigga what the fuck? Back up!" Tailand says backing up looking at him like he's crazy.

"My bad bro, but you the nigga!" He says hyped up.

Tailand stares at him for a second then returns to his locker. "What the fuck is you talkin about?" He says with irritation.

"Audrey! I knew you was gon hit that ass up! I knew it! You turnt her ass out! She a bad bitch nah!"

Tailand slowly looks up at him with confusion and irritation, "Really, what the fuck are you talkin about?"

"The way she dessing, and how walking around like she own the place, she ain't never did that shit before, and her-" James says then pauses, staring behind Tailand.

"What?" Tailand says slowly looking behind him. He also pauses mesmerized.

He sees Audrey walking toward him wearing a black jumpsuit and leapard top with black heels.

Time stops and she moves in slow motion, delicate, yet feirce, the cascades of her brown curly hair surrounds her face. She walks up to him with her arms folded.

"Tailand."

The record scratches.

"I'll be by your house tomorrow to pick up the rest of my things." She says then walks away.

"Damn bro, she was stayin witchu?" James says.

Tailand walks after her."Audrey."

He turns the corner and sees Audrey and Tisha talking.

"Mmmh.. so you finally came out huh?" Says tisha with a smirk.

"What? Audrey says confused and irritated.

"The fact that your a hoe, a slut." Tisha points to Audrey outfit.

Audrey looks down at herself then up at tisha and laughs.

"The only hoe I see standing here is you." She looks her up and down then laughs. "And even if I did come out of that I was a hoe, no one's track record is as bad as yours." She says pushing her finger into her shoulder than slowly walking off, laughing.

"What bitch? Aww hell naw!" Tisha says with a salty look on her face "Audrey!" She says grabbing her arm.

She snatches her arm away. "Uh uhh, I don't have time for your ass anymore Tisha. You can keep your fake ass friendship, and you can keep your hoe as boyfriend. And.. by the way. Tell him to stay out of my messeges." Audrey says rolling her eyes and walking away this time.