Heaven Interrupted (12)

"Hello?"

"Who is this?" Jordan says.

"This is Tailand, why are you calling Audrey's phone?" Taii says possesively.

"That's our business, not yours, it ain't got nothin to do with you. Anyway, I know that she's around so give her the phone." He says straightforward.

He looks at the phone like I know this nigga aint trying that shit with me. "Naw bro, she's sleep but i'll be sure to take a message." He says with his eyebrow up.

"I don't care if she's sleep, I need to talk to her, wake her ass up!" Jordan says yelling into the phone.

"Look, how about I do you a favor? When she wakes up, i'll let her know that you called" Taii says being a smartass.

"Naw man, I said I need to talk to her now!" Jordan says gettin pissed off.

"I'm not wakin her up." Taii says being serious now.

Jordan sighs frustrated "....Why are you making this so damn difficult? Just give her the damn phone! "

"She needs rest, her body's tired." He answers smiling slowly realizing what he just said.

"Tired from what?" Jordan says raising his voice.

I don't think that's your business." Taii says spitefully.

"I swear if I found out you did anything to her, I'm gon have niggas at yo head." Jordan says furious

Tailand laughs "Nigga if you was really bout that life, which I know you aren't, you wouldn't send yo niggas. It would be yo ass that would be after my head. Plus I didn't do anything that Audrey didn't want done to her."

Jordan pauses and things get quiet for a second. Just as Taii was about to see if he hung up on him, Jordan speaks.

"....I wish I could say the same".

Tailand gets confused lifting his eyebrow up "What? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just tell Audrey that I called." Jordan says then hangs up.

Taii takes the phone from his face and looks at it "The fuck?"

"Taii?" Says Audrey groggily.

"Y-yeah." He says kind of stuck on what Jordan said.

"What are you doing?" She says sitting up and stretching.

"Uh nothing." He says shoving her phone in his pocket because he didn't want her to catch him sneaking in her phone. "You hungry?"

She rubs her stomach and yawns. "Yeah."

He goes into the kitchen and looks into the fridge, " What you feelin?"

"Mmh... Chipotle." she says smiling.

He pulls his head out of the fridge and looks at her. "Chipotle?"

"Yes." she says batting her eyes.

"What about something in the fridge?" He says trying to be cheap.

"What about Chipotle?" She says pushing her lips out and looking away.

"You got Chipotle money?" He says sitting up now.

"No, but you do." She says smiling in a smart ass way.

He rolls his eyes and closes the fridge, knowing that she wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted. She smiles at him as he and goes to the room to get properly dressed, happy she got her way.

He comes out with sweat pants and a t-shirt and he goes to get his keys and puts his shoes on. She slips her sandals on and waits for him to open the door for her, when he does they walk to the car.