Naked (39)

Tailand's P.O.V

I hear a creaking sound and I open my eyes. I accidentally ended up falling asleep at my house while I was waiting for her to get off work. I left the key in her house so I couldn't get in.

There was a shift in the noise and I hop off the bed. Someone's in the house.

I walk out of the room slowly and down the hallway watching everything around me. The sun was coming up and the light was touching the walls of my living room. I inch out of the hallway and step out to the living room.

There was nothing.

I got into the kitchen shrugging my shoulders, I must be trippin. I go into the fridge and pull out some orange juice and check the freshness date, I ain't been here in a minute so some of this stuff is probably old.

This don't expire for another 5 days. I open the top and chug the whole thing. Damn, I was thirsty.

I throw the empty jug away and walk back to my room. I need to head back to Audrey's so she won't be too mad at me. I pack another bag and put my shoes on walking out the front door then locking it. I check my phone as I walk out to the car. Damn, 6 missed calls all from Audrey.

Too late for making sure she ain't gon be mad at me..

I shake my head sighing and throwing my bag in the back seat and slamming the door.

All of a sudden I feel someone behind me I reacted too slow and seen a cloth come around my face and go over my mouth and nose. I struggled a little bit but my eyes closed on me and my body fell apart. I was out.

All of a sudden I feel my body coming back to me and I open my eyes to darkness.

"You fuckin failed." He says to me and I automatically know who it is.

"Now I'm really about to whoop yo ass." He says walking up to me.

"What?" I say looking at him.

He reaches his arm all the way back and releases all hell on me.

***************************************************************************

I take a bite of my sausage while wincing at the pain in my right shoulder. He fucked my ass up, and didn't even leave no bruises this time.

I sigh and pick the cup of water up and put it to my lips drinking slowly. I think he might've broke something. I rub my neck and shoulder blade.

I stopped at a diner to eat breakfast before a long day at work. I was going to chill with babe and eat her cooking but by the time I got out, she was already heading to work.

I sigh pulling my wallet out and setting cash down on the table, I gotta go now before I'm late.

Isaac's P.O.V

My alarm clock goes off and I slam my hand on it turning it off. I've been up all night.

After I left I smoked one of them super blunts and tried to hit the sheets but all it made me do is think about us and shit which had me barely blinkin.

I sit up and walk to the bathroom to pee and once I finish I flush the toilet and wash my hands.

I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I look like thriller.

I make faces in the mirror like I'm a zombie.

Damn, I for real was layed up all night starin at the ceiling thinking about her. I shake my head and walk out of the bathroom going back to my room.