Blanks... (42)

Isaac's P.O.V

"Man... that's messed up.." Chris says sitting next to me shaking his head.

"Right?" I say sighing. "And she went through all this by herself man...she ain't have nobody.." I say.

"Yeah man, I know how that feels, shit is hard. But at least she came up, got it all together." He says and I nod my head.

"Yeah, she kept all her shit together, that body, good grades, job, everything. I got mad respect for her man...she managed to have all her shit on lock during and after everything happened to her. " I say shaking my head thinking about all the shit she had to go through.

"I can feel that man, that's a real woman right there.." He says and I nod.

"How ya'll doin? I mean after all that shit that went down." Chris says.

"We good, we good. I was gon swing by later, you know. See how she feelin at the trap." I say

"Aw.. coo It's good that you hookin her up with a place to stay man, I respect that.  You helpin her find an apartment or somethin?" He asks and I smirk.

"Somethin like that.." I say and he looks at me and squints. 

He continues to look at me for a second and then laughs with his fist to his mouth. "Into yo new one?" He asks already knowing what I was up to.

I laugh, nigga is smart. "Yeah... I almost got everything set up. Since she gave me the keys to her house, I made a duplicate and been sneaking her shit out into the new house." I say.

"Daaaamnnn..... my nigga steppin up and shit! That's some grown man shit, you sure you ready to live with her and all that?" He asks.

I think for a second. "I mean... yeah.. I was able to live with my sister and mom and... shit was do able... she shouldn't be as bad as them though.." I say.

"You don't know that." He says and I look at him through the side of my eye.

"Not every woman the same man." I say 

"But every woman is definitely a woman and every woman is crazy."He says and I roll my eyes chuckling while getting up.

"Aye look, I'm down wit it. But every girl don't shit gold and she ain't gon give you pussy all the time like you think." He says.

I laugh. "That's not what I'm really thinkin about, I just wanna make sure she ain't gon go through this shit no more.." I say going into the fridge and grabbing some kool-aid.

He looks at me with his you lyin face and I laugh. "I'm for real! I mean sex every now and then is coo, but I could have sex with any girl, anywhere, anytime I want it." I say

"But any girl ain't the one you want..." Chris says.

 Exactly soo.. I'm not really worried about the sex that much... I just wanna... I don't know, like be able to see her and stuff and chill wit her... Talk and shit." I say takin a sip and leanin on the counter.

"Lyin ass nigga.." He says under his breath and I almost choke on my drink tryin to laugh.

I wipe my mouth with a napkin. "Aye man look!" I say laughin. "You know I'm gon want that shit every night tho! Let's be real!" I say crackin jokes. He laughs slappin his knee.

"I knew you wasn't serious about that shit! You just want easy access to the booty!" He says and I laugh.

"It's.. It's not that man! I'm serious as hell, man look I do like the sex but I for real just wanna chill with her sometimes!" I say and he pauses and then laughs at me.