The Message (33)

Picture of Jordan on the side ------->>>

Audrey's P.O.V

Saturday.

I wake up to my phone vibrating. I open my eyes and check my phone.

Tailand: Good Morning beautiful. I miss waking up to you..

I blush and send a kissy face. 

Me: Morning, I miss waking up to that morning wood ;)

I giggle and press send while getting out of the bed. Me and Tailand have worked things out but we aren't getting back together just yet. I want to start over, like back when we were just texting from our own homes and flirting. Back to when I was somewhat innocent.. but this time I want it to be different. I want us to date and really spend some quality time with each other. 

I walk to the bathroom to go potty. When I finish washing my hands I look at myself in the mirror. It's sad how I felt the need to change myself...there really wasn't anything wrong with how I looked, it was just how I felt. I mean, I like the new look and all but.. I wish I had enough sense to realize that it wasn't my appearance that needed to be changed.. it was my interior.

I brush my teeth and wash my face. I had tear stains all up and down my face. I had literally just come home, stripped and fell into bed... I probably should take a shower too...

I walk back into my room and grab some lounging clothes then walk back into the bathroom to take my shower. Once I finish my refreshing shower I change into my clothes and head downstairs replying to the text that Tailand sent me. He asked to see me today after work to talk about everything. I told him that I'll think about it.

I get downstairs and head straight for the kitchen. I'm starving my stomach is starting to hit my back. I open the fridge, I got eggs, bacon, and I think I got some sausage.. I got bread for toast. 

"Yes!" I say because I'm about to throw down.

I put the bacon and sausage on first because they take the longest to cook. Then I put the toast in the bottom oven cause I'm too poor to afford a toaster, and grab a separate pan for the eggs.

I finish fixing everything and head to the chair to smash. I notice something at the corner of my eye. The package that I left at the door. I get up and grab it.  I never opened it, I wonder what Tailand sent to me... clothes? Ouuh could it be a dress? Shoes? Yaaassssss!! I say to myself and open it.

Inside was a letter, handwritten. A printed sheet of directions, a rose, and a necklace. Feeling confused. I picked up the letter, and as I read on I felt a strong sense of clarity and horror rush over me. My stomach twisted.. 

"Oh My God!!"

**************************************************************************************

There was a bang at the door. I run over to open it, it was Chris.

"Is everything okay?" He says walking in and looking around. "Isaac called me, said it was an emergency and told me to meet him here. I called Jay too, he should be here ri-"

There was another knock on the door. I open it and a man walks in. I stare at him confused... he looks familiar.

"Oh, my name is Jay, I know your brother. Chris is my homie, he's dating my twin sister."

"Ahem, engaged..." Chris says on the side.

"Who told you to get into my conversation?" Jay says cutting eyes at him.

"Christina! I knew you looked familiar!" I say looking at him, he looks just like her! Wow...he's not bad looking... he's not really like Chris. Different... kind of reminds me of Isaac.