A Day With Taii (4)

The Next Day

The bell rings and I walk out of class with Kivahna.

"So she just started crying and screaming at him in the middle of class?" She says looking at me in disbelief.

"Girl yes! I was like oouwee no, i'm not messin wit him..he gon be having her ass in my face doin the same thing!" I say rolling my eyes.

"But he been messing with you tho.." Kiki says lifting her eyebrows up.

I press my lips together trying to stop myself from smiling.

"Girl... yes. He keeps flirting with me. All day yesterday, he kept sitting by me and when we had to do ice breakers, he kept acting like he didn't know me so he could be my partner. I swear he knows like everything about me now!" I say giggling and rolling my eyes.

"Damn, how many classes ya'll got together?!" She says

"We got like.... one, two, three. Like 5 classes." I say counting on my fingers.

"Damn! Okay, I see you got you a lil boo thang on the first day of school! He been talking to you today?"

"Yeah, girl. He kept sitting with me and that means all his guy friends we're sitting with me. They just kept staring at me." I say to her and she smiles wide.

Nasty self.

"Aw shit! Audrey bouta get the D!" Kiki shouts and we both start laughing.

"Uh uhh girl, he got too many girls after him. They be staring me down just for talking to him. I'm not fenna mess with him like that, them girls ain't gon be in my face!" I say flipping my hair.

"Ha! Right crazy Taii lovin asses!!" Kivahna says laughing.

"Naw, it aint Taii they lovin-" I say then pause when I hear someone singing. 

I walk towards the sound which is coming from my choir class and see that it's Tailand.

He was singing Diary by Alicia Keys while playing it on the piano.

Lay your, head on my pillow....

here you can be yourself...

No one has to know what you are feeling...

No one...but me and you, ooo.

I smile and walk in. This is one if my favorite songs... I start singing the next part.

I won't tell, your secrets , your secrets...

Are safe with me...

I will keep, your secrets just think of me as the pages of your diary...

He turns around and looks at me a little shocked.

"I didn't know you can sing." I say and walking over to the piano, standing across from him.

"Uhh yea," He says rubbing the back of his neck acting shy.

"Well you sounded nice" I say smiling hard "Didn't he sound nice Kivahna?" I say looking back at Kivahna who's still at the door.

"Mhmm, real nice" She says sarcastically.

"Thanks." He says smiling cutely but only looking at me.

"Oh you are so welcome!" Kivahna says with more sarcasm.

"You got this class too?" He asks me.

"Yeah" I say going to sit in front of the piano.

"Oh right so I don't exist right now" Kivahna says.