Back to school (3)

I walk down the pathway of my house and open the door closing it behind her. I stand there for a minute and hear rustling in the kitchen, a voice calls out "Audrey?" I don't answer.

My mom walks out and looks at me hesitantly not knowing if its reallyme.  I walk forward showing my face.

"Child, you gotta stop doin' that! I'm too old to be playing in friday the 13th and shit!" My mom says putting her hands on her hips. 

"Sorry mama." I say taking off my shoes.

"A'ight well bring yo sorry ass to the table and eat, dinners ready." She says walking away.

I sigh and walk to the table to sit down. She sits down next to me and realizes that my clotes are a little wet.

"Aww hell naw! Audrey what the- why the hell are you wet?" She says looking at her.

"Because it was raining outside?" Audrey  I say sarcastically.

"Girl, get the hell outta my kitchen and fix yo self!" "becasue it's raining outside." She mocks me. "I know it's raining outside! Did you know? Guess not cause I ain't see no umbrella in yo hand!" She  yells and I get up and walks up the stairs. "Wettin up my kitchen shit and then wanna talk smart!" She says mumbling under her breath.

I don't even have the energy....I wasted it on crying my eyes out...

I get upstairs and prepare myself to take a shower. After I finish I come back downstairs to find her asleep on the couch. All that fussing she did, put her to sleep. I smirk a little and grab a blanket to cover her with it. I kiss her little stank self on the forehead and walk over to the kitchen to make myself a plate.

I head back upstairs when I hear some mumbling sounds. I pause and turn to see my mom saying  something in her sleep. I laugh.

 I get all the way upstairs and head to my room

I sit my food on the dresser and lays on the bed stretching and relaxing myback. Soon my phone vibrates and I pick it up looking at it.

Jordan: Hey, u around tish?

I roll my eyes. "Ugh." I say out loud.

Me:  -_- No, I'm at home...

Jordan: Oh...soo wyd

I smack my lips and throw the phone onto the bed. "What the fuck?" I  say as I roll my eyes again. 

Why is he texting me?

Jordan is Tishana's boyfriend. Although he continues to try to talk to me, Tish swears up and down that he's crazy about her.

After all the crazy drama, I would just rather stay away from him. But it's like the further away I pushes, the closer he gets.

Nigga just has to boundaries...

That's a proven fact.

The phone vibrates again, I sigh and pick it up and look at it hoping it's someone else.

Jordan: Audrey?

I sigh and shake my head. Two minutes later my phone vibrates again, and again, and again.

"Oh my Gosh what the fuck! Nigga stop texting me!" I say yelling at the phone. 

I reply.

Me: Stop texting me! Take the muthafuckin' hint, I dont want you anymore, you fucked up your chance and our relationship. So swerve, leave me the hell alone. Go fuck Tishana's loose pussy ass.

I send the message and put the phone down feeling frustrated. I look up to see my reflection in the mirror. I gets up and goes to stand in front of it tussling my hair around to find my better side. Staring at my almond colored skin and long curly hair, I doesn't see the real beauty in myself.