The Chain (23)

3 Weeks Later

Kivahna's P.O.V

I walk through the door and kick my boots off. I just got back from school and we had to write like four papers today..I'm so glad I don't have work cause if I did, I think I might cry.

"Thank God it's Friday." I say to myself walking into the kitchen and turning the light on. I guess mom's not home yet from work...work for her can be unpredictable..

I go into the fridge and search for some food to eat... ain't shit in this fridge, I don't even know why I get my hopes up. I sigh closing it and walk over to the couch.

I sit down and check my phone, to see that I got a messege from Vez.

Good Dick: Wyd?

Me: Just got home, wyd?

Good Dick: Waiting for this slow ass girl..

Me: Oh...

I didn't want to ask him about his other girls..I know I'm not the only one he fuckin like this, I ain't special.

My phone vibrates again.

Good Dick: Smh

I scrunch my face up.

Me: What?

What I say?

Beep Beep!

I hear a horn outside my house and I get up to investigate...

I look through the window to see his car out front then roll my eyes, going back to my room to pack a bag.

Me: Who you callin slow!

Good Dick: I hope you got yo bag ready..

I smack my lips.

Me: Boy boo..

I put my phone down and look through my closet for something cute to wear..

I hear a knock and I sigh walking out of my room and going to the door. I open it.

"What?" I say looking up at him. Damn he fine...

"Why you takin so long?"

I cock my head back "Boy chill, I'm going as fast as I can!" I say knowin I'm takin my sweet ass time.

"Yeah whatever.." He says nudging past me walking in, "This you?"

" You ever heard of the word excuse me?...You rude as hell.."

"You got yo stuff?" He says ignoring my comment and walking around my house being nosy.

I smack my lips walking to my room. "No, you didn't give me time!"

"I gave you plenty of time, stop lyin....." He says following me.

I smack my lips again turning to him in front of my room "No you didn't!."

He pauses then pushes past me and I follow after him.

"Yeah, I did..you was just out... I know this yo room, It's messy..like you." He says sitting on my bed.

I roll my eyes standing at the door with my hands on my hips. "What are you doing? Get off my bed..."

He looks around being nosy some more then picks up a thong I had on my bed. It was one of the new ones I bought..

He smirks a little bit inspecting it, "You bringin' this one..." He says tossing it in my bag.

I smile and roll my eyes going to my closet to find a change of clothes.