Prom Part 2 (41)

Isaac's P.O.V 

I stand there in complete shock as she begins to sob crouching on the floor at my feet.

I got Kiki pregnant......?

"Yeah, go on and cry! Feel fuckin sorry for yourself, that's what you get from being a hoe! Suckin and fuckin on all these niggas when you should've been in school!" This woman says yelling at her. She paces wiping her nose.

Who is this woman? Is this her mom? She looks old...

Kiki sobs some more and I bend over and try to help her up. She was shaking holding onto me trying to hold her cries in.

"No.. no no no no no no no no no NO!!!!!!!! Not my child! I did not raise you to be no hoe!" She says moving really fast and holding her arm scratching it.

She's... on somethin....

She scratches herself all over then snaps taking her heel off of her foot and running over and hitting and smacking her with it. I block her and do my best to move her away without hurting her.

"Nigga move! Get the hell out of my house! This don't concern you!" I turn around so that she would hit me instead of her.

"Why?!!! Why?! All your momma did was try to love you and raise you and love you! I worked so hard, selling my soul on the line everyday for you and you turn around and do me like this! Getting high on drugs with this drug dealer!" She screams still trying to hit her.

Kiki just coward away from her holding onto me so tight I could barely move. This was the first time I've ever seen her this scared. I need to move fast. I need to get her out of here.

I begin to move toward the door.

"Get the fuck out of here little bitch! I'll hold this fuckin house down all by myself! I can take care of myself like I did before I had you!" She shouts as I make my way out the house. I get her to the car and go to my side and get the hell out of there.

Everything fell silent.. I can't take her to my moms... the only place I can take her is my trap.

I head toward my place and try to get my head together. She..thought she was pregnant and took a test..then waited to tell me alone..but when she tried to tell me, her mom exploded on her....

Damn.... I rub my face and let out a deep sigh.. what if she is pregnant? A nigga gon end up sprung just like Chris... I shake my head.

She sniffs and I look over at her.

"You aight?" I ask her feeling selfish.

She wipes her eyes and slowly nods.

I pull into the driveway and the garage opens. I drive down into it and the door closes. I park in any space then turn the car off. I step out and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror... aw shit, they gon be crackin jokes cause i'm in a suit...

I walk around and let her out. She still look good possibly pregnant or not. She hides her face from me by keeping her head down. I get to the door and put my code in, the door opens we get into a small hallway. I could hear music blasting through the brick walls and people moaning. Flex... I told this nigga to chill on all that shit...

I sigh and shake my head. I handle his ass later.

We go through the door to the stairs and go up them to reach the first floor. I walk into the living room to see everybody playing on the xbox laughing and smokin.

"Aye who the fuck is- oh shit, it's Vez!" Chow says looking at me with fear in his eyes.

They turn the T.V. off and some of them leave the room quick.