Truth (19)

Kazeem's Picture On the Side---------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kivahna's P.O.V

I blink my eyes open and watch the ceiling spin. I look around and notice that the room is unfamilliar to me. I hear snoring and look over to see a man asleep.

"Oh my God." I say sitting up too fast. "Ahh, shit!." I hold my head as it pounds. What the fuck happened last night.

"Sssshhhhh!" He says with his eyes halfway open "Do you know what time it is?"

I look over at the clock, 6 am. I turn around to him "I don't give a fuck what time it is! What happened last night?"

He covers his ears with the pillow, "Why the fuck you so damn loud?!"

"Nigga who are you? How did this all happen...I must've been drunk as fuck last night. " I say shaking my head slowly.

"Yeah the fuck you was...now shut up and go back to sleep, It's early" He say turnin over.

"No...get out!"

"What?" He say turning back around

"You heard me get out! I can't deal wiith this shit right now!" I say yelling more, ignoring the extreme headache I'm having

He just looks at me.

"Damn, bitches these days be trippin, can't be faithful around 'em, then ya ass can't even sleep around 'em." He say mumbling to himself getting up and throwing the covers around.

"Where my pants at?" He say lookin around, he grabs them and puts them on. He puts his shirt on and grabs his keys then leaves out still mumbling.

I sit back on the bed...shit. How did I let it get this far..? I look for my phone and dail Audrey's number but she doesn't pick up. I call her again.

"Ugh please pick up..." It goes to voicemail.

"Shit." I say dropping the phone and laying my head back. "What the fuuuuck!"

Isaac's P.O.V

I walk out the hotel and up to my car pissed off... That bitch gone make me unfaithful and then kick me out the damn hotel I bought? A nigga didn't even get to fully wak up yet...

I get in the car and turn it on heading back to my mom's house. My fuckin head is killing me so no music. My phone go off and I answer it.

"Wassup." I say

"Wat it is Vez." Chris say thru the phone.

"Nun, what the deal is." I say blinking a few times.

"If you trying to you can go get some bread, I gotta a nigga up the way that's feignin for two 20's and I'm too far out to get it to em... Im busy as hell ennway."

"Ai'ght, coo." I say and we hang up.

I turn around and handle my business. I'm tired as fuck but when business calls... you know the rest..

After I'm done, I head back to my mom's and shower. A nigga was smelling like sex, sweat, and weed. After I get out the shower, I put clothes on and lay in Audrey's bed falling asleep.

Audrey's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning with a slight headache. I sit up and rub my head remembering last night events. I look over at Tailand who's wrapped up in the covers and snoring with his mouth open.

I laugh and get up going to the bathroom to pee. Once I finish, I wash my hands and walk out turning off the light. I turn to head back to the room but I stop. Maybe I should make breakfast..