Chapter 1

~Lucy's POV~
This morning I woke up and immediately felt excited to go to the guild as usual. Every morning when I wake up I feel this. It's because you can't wait to see that pink haired idiot a voice in my head declared. What? No! It's because I can't wait to see all my friends!! I defended myself even though the voice was right. I have had feelings for Natsu sense the day he saved me from that fake Salamander creep and got me into Fairy Tail,but i could never tell him this for multiple reasons. 1) because he probably has no clue what love is. He will try to eat it. And 2) because he will never like me. He probably likes someone prettier like Erza or Lisanna.

Anyways, enough with those thoughts. I got my clothes out of my dresser and went to take a bath. Right before I got out I heard my window open. I smiled to myself but then had to force a frown. I quickly dried off and got dressed. When I walked out of the bathroom I found Natsu and Happy raiding my fridge. "LUCY KICK" I yelled while kicking them across the room, smashing them against the wall. "You two have to pay for the dent in the wall" I told them. I don't have the money to pay right now. ""A-aye" they said in unison while slidding down the wall head first. I started cooking breakfast-Pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs- for me and Natsu. I placed the food on two plates and handed one to Natsu. "HEY! What about me?!?" Happy cried out. I just rolled my eyes and took a fish out of the fridge and handed it to Happy. "THANK YOU LUSHEE!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" "You're welcome, Happy" I sat down and started eating.
When we were done we started heading towards the guild hall.
"Lushee, can you marry Natsu so that you can be my mommy?" Happy asked. I sweatdropped and turned to Happy. I was about to so no when Natsu interrupted me. "Happy, even if she did marry me she wouldn't be your mommy. She would have to give birth to you. So, Lucy? When are you gonna give birth to Happy?"
I face palmed and walked away. He may be an idiot but I still love him.

~~hey guys! First chapter! It probably sucks but if it wasn't a complete failure please comment. Disclaimer: I don't not own fairy tail.