Chapter 11

A/N Hello minna! I watched episode 249 today and oh my Mavis the feels. I literally cried and my sister, knowing I was crying about Fairy Tail, just looked at me as if I was crazy and told me to shut up. How rude. Oh, and BTW, sorry in advance for all the grammar mistakes in the rest of the book. Well, I hope you like this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~

(Gray's POV) woah didn't see that coming now did ya :P?
I was sleeping peacefully when there was a loud pounding at my door. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door and opened it. There stood Erza fully dressed in her heart kreuz armor.

"Gray get dressed. We have somewhere to go." She demanded.

"Huh? Why? It's two in the morning!" I asked.

"It's a long story but Happy found a letter from Mavis Vermilion saying she knows where the girls are, so we need to go find her." She explained. I nodded and closed my door and quickly got dressed. When I walked out of my room everyone, and I mean everyone, was in the living room.

"Gray we are all going to the woods by the beach. That's where Mavis said to meet her, although she said at noon. Master said that he has a feeling she is somewhere in the forest, so we're gonna look for her. But we're staying as a group." Mira said as I walked down the stairs.

"What about the other guilds that are looking for the girls?" I asked.

"Master has already contacted them telling them to come back to the hotel until we find out where they are." Gajeel explained. I nodded my head and looked around the room. I wonder how they got the whole guild in here. Realizing someone was missing I looked around the room and noticed Natsu is missing.

"Guys where's Natsu?"

"He and Happy got in an argument so they are fixing things up. That's actually why Happy was in Lucy's room in the first place. After they fought he unconsciously went to her room and found the letter." Laxus explained.

"Alright let's get going now. There's no time to lose!". Gramps said, popping up out of nowhere. Right behind him were Natsu and Happy. It looks like they fixed things up because Happy won't let go of Natsu's leg.

As we headed out the door Natsu decided to play some of Lucy and Levy's favorite songs. Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Just open your eyes, look up to the sky and see. I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me. I'm not sure what this song is about. I think Queen is just saying random words. Mama, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mama, life had just begun. But now I've gone and thrown it all away. Mama oooooooo. Didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on. As if nothing really matters. They tried explaining to everyone that it's about a boy who sells his soul to the devil and is trying to get it back with the help of angels, but it still just sound like a bunch of jibber jabber. It's too late. My time has come. Sends shivers down my spine. Body's aching all the time. Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go! Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth. Mama ooooooo. I don't wanna die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all! This is my favorite part of the song because of the guitar solo. Oh my goodness how long does it take to get to the forest???? I see a little silhouette of a man man. Scaramouche scaramouche will you do the fandango. Thunderbolt and lighting very very frightening me. Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, Galileo Figaro. Magnifico-o-o-o I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me-

The song stopped abruptly and I realized the whole time I wasn't looking at what was ahead of me. I looked up and saw the big forest we hid in a few days ago. We all saw a note on a tree and froze. It had blood on it. Erza slowly walked up to it and pulled it off the tree.

"Haha you fools thought Mavis could help you! Ha! Even
though you flies are the only ones who can see her, I can still sense her. She may be dead, but I can still capture her. Without Mavis, you'll never find me. Say goodbye to your friends forever.
-Zeref." She read aloud.

"Oh my Mavis, they got her." Happy said before crying.

"Happy, shhhh. Don't worry. We'll not only find Mavis but we'll also find Levy and Lucy." Carla comforted him. Natsu just stared at the paper before lighting his hand on fire and burning it.

"NATSU!!! YOU COULD HAVE USED THAT TO SNIFF OUT ZEREF!!!!" Erza yelled while smacking his head. He shook his head as tears started pouring out of his eyes.

"No, I couldn't. His smell ends here. Even if all the Dragon slayers in the world helped, we would be able to sniff him out." He said through the tears. Even though we fight 24/7, we are still pretty much brother. It hurts to see family cry. "Zeref knows us too well. He knows where to go so he won't be found. We'll never find them." He mumbled as quiet as he could but I still heard him. I slapped his face and kicked him in the balls.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL SNAP OUT OF IT!!! WE WILL FIND THEM, SO STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT!! ZEREF DOES KNOW US PRETTY WELL AND WILL FIND A HARD HIDING PLACE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN GIVE UP!!!!! THEY ARE OUR COMRADES!!!!!!! OUR FAMILY!!! OUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!! OUR NAKAMA!!! WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE THEM TO DIE!!!!! NATSU, ITS LUCY AND LEVY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! WOULD YOU GIVE UP ON THE GIRL YOU'RE MADLY IN LOVE WITH!?! YOU DON'T SEE GAJEEL GIVING UP, DO YOU?!?!!? YOU DON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE GIVING UP EITHER!!!!!!!! SO CUT THE CRAP AND HELP US FIND OUR FRIENDS!!!!!" I yelled, not even paying attention to what I was saying.

There was a long moment of silence before everyone starting clapping. More tears came out of Natsu's eyes as he pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Gray. I'm just so stressed I wasn't thinking straight." He said and continued crying into my shoulder. I think I need to yell at myself because I'm not sure how we're every going to find our friends.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
(Lucy's POV)
I woke up and found myself in chains and in a dark cell. Remembering the past events I started crying. I heard a noise coming from the other side of the room and a person came into view. "OH MY GOSH LEVY-CHAN!!! THEY GOT YOU TOO!?!?" I screeched.

"Shhhhhhh. They'll hear you and get angry." She said in a hoarse voice. I looked at her ripped clothes and scars all over her body.

"Levy..... what did they do to you?" I whispered, with more tears coming down my face. She was quiet for a second but then spoke up.

"I was trying to wake you up but I was being to loud so they got mad and whipped me...... with your whip." She explained and I widened my eyes. I looked down at my belt and saw that only my whip was gone.

"Why didn't they take my keys? Not that I want them too." I asked.

"These chains cancel all magic so there was no point. But they did do something to your keys that brainwashed your spirits so they think you're perfectly fine." Levy explained. How is she so calm about this? At that moment I felt a sharp pain go up my leg. Cringing, I looked down and saw a big bloody gash on the side of my leg. Levy noticed me staring at it and showed me her arm that had a large cut on it.

"I told them they could do whatever they wanted to me if they at least stopped the bleeding. You were going to bleed to death. They obliged but only cut my arm. I think they want to keep us alive so that our guild will come find us and they can...... I don't want to think about it." She explained. She then started crying.

"This is the first time I've cried the whole time we've been here. I wanted to stay strong, but it's too hard. I hope they find us soon." She said through the tears. I pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry. They'll be here soon. Trust-" I was cut off by the door to the cell opening and a limp body being thrown in. Levy and I quickly crawled to the unconscious body and found someone we hadn't expected to see.

Mavis Vermilion.
~~~~~~~~~
Ermeshmerf who knew Gray was so good at speeches. I didn't..... Even though I'm the author of this book ;P. The song that Natsu was playing was Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I love that song, especially the Glee version. I'll update on.... hmmm....let's see.... ah yes! Monday. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chappie! Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment. Oh wait, I keep forgetting to do the disclaimer!
Disclaimer: I wish I owned Fairy Tail.