Chapter Eighteen

Eunji's POV

Our group is currently hitting the road early in the morning to made our way to Greenville. The whole ride is quiet,Jungkook is sleeping, Kai silently driving,Taehyung looking outside and me cleaning may archery. The other group is in the car behind us.

" You know what? I once wish to come here in New York. " Taehyung suddenly spoke.

" Well your wish come true. " Kai said.

" Yeah,but i wish before that i want to have a vacation here not be welcome by bunch of zombies. " He sighed.

I silently listening to their stupid convo. "

Well atleast u got a chance to Lay your dirty feet here. " Kai laughed.

" Whatever. " Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Oh by the way, what's with you and Chorong? " Kai asked slightly looked back at Taehyung.

" What with us? Nothing. Were just friends. " Taehyung answered.

" But i think she likes you base on what i saw last time. " Kai teased.

Before Taehyung can even have a reply Jungkook suddenly spoke.

" Geez, can you guys shut your mouth? "

" are you blind to not see that someone's sleeping here. " Jungkook said irritated. He shift his position then continue to sleep.

Looks like someone's jealous. I chukled at the thought.

I look infront of us and my eyes went wide when i saw mens blocking our way.

" Wait, Stop! " I shouted. Kai followed and look infront.

Jimin's POV

Me and Luhan are having a little chat while the others are sleeping when i suddenly notice the car were following stop. I immediately stop the break causing everyone wake up.

" What the hell!? Why do you stop? " Naeun asked frustrated. She followed my gaze. " Don't tell me Kai forgot to fuel their car AGAIN?? " She asked in disbelief.

" No, I don't think so. " Luhan said getting back from popping his head out the window to take a look.

" What? " I asked.

" Lets go out. Lets check whats goin on. I saw someone blocking their way. " I nod and both of us went out. We were almost halfway to the other cae when i notice 6 men standing infront of the car

Kai's POV

I got out from the car with Eunji and both opened our mouth in agape when we recognize some of the men standing infront of us.

" Kris!? " I called. The tall boy looked at us and widen his eyes.

" Kai! Eunji! " He exclaimed. We walked towards them anf recognize Suho and Sehun with other 3 boys. "

I didn't expect that you'll followed " I patted his shoulder and smiled.

" Yeah right. " He smiled too and look behind me.When i looked back i saw the others get out from the other car.

" Hey, Kris! What's up?? " Jimin greeted.

" KRIS! SUHO! SEHUN! " Naeun exclaimed happily and walked towards them then hug them one by one.

We all have a little catch up and met the other 2 boys. Both of them are americans.

" Where's Hayoung by the way? " Chorong suddenly asked. Then an awkward silence fill us.

" They didn't make it. " Kris said bluntly.

" Oh, im sorry. " Chorong apologized.

" Well, where are you guys heading? " Sehun spoke shifting the topic.

" We're heading to a place called Greenville they said its a safe place. " Jimin explained. I find it odd when Kris and his companion look at each other.

" What's wrong? " I asked.

" Well, Greenville is not a safe place anymore. " one of the american named Jude said.

" What do you mean? " Eunji asked.

" That we where from before we met Kris. " Luis another american joined in. " And its all a chaos before we got out from that place. " He continued.

" You can go with us guys! " Sehun beamed making us look at him.

" Yeah, Just come with us. Were having a camp in a abandoned building, we cleared some of the floors. And we also got a new group of people beside them. " Suho said.

The rest of us look at Jimin.

" What? " He asked.

" What's your decision? Your the one who can act as a leader in the first place. " I said.

" Well, its not my only decision you know. " He said.

" Well i want to come with them. " Naeun said.

" Me too. " Chorong agreed.

" Me three!! " Taehyung joked.

We just chuckled. The rest of us agreed. We all looked at Eunji when she didn't say anything.

" Do i have a choice? " She raised her brow.

This girl really!.

" Okay, its settled then. We do a convoy then. " Kris spoke.

We all hopped inside our cars and follow Kris.

FLASHBACK..

BACK IN KOREA.

KRIS POV

" No!!! Hayoung!!!! " I cried looking at my wife getting eaten by those freaks.

Its a sudden event after Jimin's group left when a herd of zombies attack our place. My son and my wife is currently playing on the backyard while me and the others are inside the house.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!! KKKRRRISSSSS!!! "

All of us inside the house was alarmed when we heard a scream from outside. When i got out. It was too late,my Wife has been bitten already below her is my son. She's protecting him. But its not the end because we all get terrified when another bunch of zombies came. And they eat my wife together with my son. And im just standing there! Watching my family getting away from me.

_______________________________________
eunjiofapink

SORRY GUYS FOR THE SUPPPPER LATE UPDATE!! IM TOO BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL ACTIVITIES AND SUCH. TO BE A COLLEGE STUDENT IS NOT EASY.. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR TAKING UP ENGINEERING COURSE. HELL PURE MATHEMATICS.

SORRY ITS BORING.. I WILL MAKE IT BETTER NXT TYM...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE.