Chapter Two : 4 Encounters

ExoChanchan98 aka Channie here! :D I just want to say THANK YOU to dancelikeXO for her hardwork in making the cover photo for this story! :D

Anyways, this next chapter will be written by eunjiofapink. Enjoy! :D~

Eunji's POV

"Fuck this" I cursed when I hit this Ugly creature in front of me using the chair i spotted earlier and used as a temporary weapon. As far as i remember i was just listening to our boring teacher and now, i am fighting for my life.

I am heading now to the locker roon to take my Archery so that i didnt need to used this chair every minute.

"Rrrgrrr" I was taken aback when i saw 5 zombies heading towards me. I quickly hit the one who came first and then kick the other one to the stomach then hit it both on the head. Same with other two. And when i was about to approach the last one, i saw a boy already ripping the head of the zombie using his bare hands.

"Hi!" He said after he killed that zombie. I just looked at him coldly and was about to walk again to my locker when he came beside me and walk along.

"What do you want?" i asked coldly, isn't looking him.

"Nothing, i just want to help you." I feel that he's staring at me but i didn't looked back.

"I don't need your help, so stop following me."

"Didn't you even want to say your gratitude? i help you kill that zombie back then!" He exclaimed.

I stopped walking and faced him. "Look, Mr. Whoever-you-are, First i was about to kill that zombie when you came, and second, is that even a help? You just killed one, but i killed 4! So stop pestering me now and just leave me alone." I said coldly and then walk again.

"Wow! just wow huh! Look, Miss cold girl, even if i just killed one i still helped you and we both need each other right now for this kind of situation don't you understand that?" I just rolled my eyes and not answered back, i'm just going to waste my saliva in him.

"Haist!" I saw from the side of my eye that he mess his hair in frustration.

"I'm going with you even if you didn't like it." He finaly spoke.

"Whatever" I simply said, i don't want to argue with him anymore and just let him do what he want. I don't need anyone, i can protect myself.

On our way we encounter few of those Brainless and Ugly Creature and I can say that the man beside me is pretty good at fighting he's so fast and know what he's next move.

I think he will not be a burden to me afterall, insted he will help me though.

"Where are we going anyway?" He asked when we continued walking.

"To my locker." I simply said.

"What are you gonna do to your locker? Grab your books and teach this zombies?" He said mocking me.

"To take my Archery idiot! And can you please be quiet? Your just calling a bunch of Zombies because of your big mouth!" I exclaimed narrowing my eyes at him.

"Wait, what Archery? are you perhaps Jung Eunji? The girl who just won the archery competition last month?" He widened his eyes. He didn't listen to me at all...idiot.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Wow! so i'm with the most deadly girl now huh! I'm so lucky then"

"Rrrgrrr" I readied myself when i heard that annoying sound again. I saw that Mr. Talkative also readied himself.

"You fucking zombies!!!"

We turned our attention when we heard that and we saw a Boy killing zombies using samurai, beside him is a girl who looks scared. We help them to kill the Zombies.

"Thanks for the help." the boy approach us. The Three of us is now smell Blood.

"It's nothing." the man who still following me answered. I still didn't know his name. And i don't care...

"By the way, i'm Jungkook, and" he pointed the girl who is now standing beside him. "this is my girlfriend Suzy."

"I'm Kai, and this is Eunji." so Kai is his name huh? Weird.

"Where are the both of you heading?" Kai asked the two.

"We are going to the baseball teams storage to grab some weapon". -Jungkook

"But isn't that a weapon already?" Kai pointed the samurai Jungkook is holding.

"I need it, so that i may not be a burden to him" Finally the girl spoke. She looked at Jungkook. I just roll my eyes at them and starting to walk again. I don't want to waste my time.

"Wait, the baseball teams storage is just beside the woman's locker room, you can come with us." I quickly turn around when Kai said that, he's really annoying.

"What? don't look at me like that! We need their help afterall" I just roll my eyes again and let them do what they want.

-------------------------------------------------------------

eunjiofapink

I want to thank HCLandsteinen and BubbleTwins for helping me!!! ^_^

and also to dancelikeXO for the wonderful cover!!

Don't forget Vote/Comment/Share

that's all!!