Chapter Seven

ExoChanchan98 here. Sorry guys, but one of the author which is Ilove_kpop forever won't be able to continue writing this story with us so it'll just be me and eunjiofapink. We appreciate her help so far and I'm really sad she wouldn't be able to continue this with us. But regardless of the situation, we'll still continue and try our best to update ZA (ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE) so keep supporting us okay!? :D This is Ilovekpop_forever's last update so enjoy !

Chorong's POV

" Oh, thank god your safe! " I quickly looked at Suzy when she just exclaimed. And i saw why, the boys who went out to find a girl named Eunji is back. I also saw how Suzy kissed the boy who saved me at the locker room. That i found his name is Jungkook. And i can't help but to feel jealous. I don't even know why.

" This day is so f*king unexpected and tiring. " The big eared boy named Chanyeol said and sat beside his friends.

I'm just looking at them and listening to their conversations. Same with the girl beside me named Naeun.

" What happen to you Eunji? Why did you just ran off all of a sudden back at the school? " Kai asked. And then i nothiced that there is another boy beside Eunji.

" Tsk, your not my father okay? " Eunji rolled her eyes.

" I'm being concerned here you know? Aish, what kind of girl you are. " Kai said messing his hair in frustration.

" Can you shut the f*ck up? " Naeun said irritated. " You so talkative! For god sake! " She continued. I stand up and went to the boy beside Eunji. He's so quiet ever since they came. And i noticed that his eyes are puffy.

" Hi, I'm Chorong. " He looked at me and i smiled. He just stared at me for a moment then walk away.

" Rude. " I said under my breath.

" What's that dude problem? " Naeun asked, she saw what happened.

" Yeah, and who is he? Is he the reason why you were left behind " Jungkook looked at Eunji who is looking at the boy.

She didn't answer and walked away too.

" Hey! Were asking you, you know. " Naeun said, a little furious because of Eunji's attitude.

Eunji ignored us and just sat at the corner while fixing her weapon.

" Hah! Are you deaf? How dare you to just ignore me while i'm talking? " Naeun shouted.

" Can you shut your mouth? your being talkative too. " Eunji simply said that make Naeun mad.

" Woah! This is exciting~ Looks like a girl battle. " Chanyeol whispered and he make a  high five with his friends. I just shake my head. This is not good.

Eunji's POV

" WHAT? HAH! You ignoring us just like that? FYI that boys ( pointing to Chanyeol, Kai, Jungkook and Jimin) risk their lives just to find you. Miss Ice Queen! They saved your ass for God's sake!" Miss Talkative bickered.

" What? " I chuckled " Save my ass? I am the one who save that boy's ass For your info. Miss talkative. " I said and pointed Jungkook.Tsk. Pathetic! I really hate talkative person.

" What? Is that true? " she asked the boy who just nodded his head.

" And did i say to all of you to find me? Not right? " I said in a 'duh' tone.

" Ah, Really. This girl is pissing me off. " Miss talkative said under her breath. So pathetic. I heard it clear.

" Hey, stop now. We are not supposed to fight you know. " The alien suddenly spoke..Breaking the intense scene.

" Why didn't you just answered their question Eunji instead of ignoring them and start a fight. " Kai said. I rolled my eyes. I don't like to say anything because i know Luhan will remember what happened to his friend again.

" I'm Luhan, and yes, i'm the reason why she was left behind. She helped me and my friend. " I looked at Luhan who just spoke.

" But where's your friend? " The girl  Chorong asked. I widen my eyes because of her question. Wrong move.

" He died. " Luhan simply said and he hide his faced. We just heard him sniffing. He's crying again.

" Oh. I'm sorry. " Chorong apologized.

" Now happy? " I said and rolled my eyes at them

" Okay, let's drop this topic for now. We all need a rest. " Jimin spoke first.

Before i closed my eyes i guve Luhan a quick look. Then i my eyes get heavy. Maybe because of this tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~

ilovekpop_forever

Sorry if it's lame guys.

And this is the last time that i will write in this story. I feel sad. :(

I'm so busy and i have personal problems. So i don't have time to write again.

But don't worry guys the other two authors will continue writing this Story.

Pls suppport till the end.

GOODBYE AND THANK YOU ^_^

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE ^^