Chapter Six

Kai's POV

"We got to go back. We can't leave her there!" I shouted.

When we arrived at the factory, I noticed someone missing from the group and that was Eunji. Although I hate her attitude and part of me just wanted to be apart from her, I couldn't just leave her out there knowing she's fighting the deads alone. She's a girl for Christ sake!

"We can't risk our lives! It's better to stay here and figure things out" that dude name Park Jimin disagreed.

"Figure things out? By the time we FIGURED THINGS OUT, she would already be dead!"

"Hey! We get it, you're worried about her but acting this way won't help us with the situation!" -Naeun

All of us stayed silent. She does have a point. It wouldn't help neither one of us if we keep on arguing.

I messed my hair and lean against one of the table that had several experiments thingi placed on it.

"Alright. I suggest you all take some rest. We've had a rough day. And besides, we have to gather our strength for tomorrow's battle" Lay suggested.

They all agreed and took their resting position except for me. My mind was fix on Eunji's safety. Whether she's alright or could be dead.

"Kai..." someone called me as he walked to my side. I looked who it was and Jimin's face appeared.

"If you're really worried about her, then let's go search for her together" he whispered.

I raised my eyebrow and fixed my eyes onto him. I losen my arms that I tightly crossed against my chest and turned my body over to him.

"We'll bring Jungkook and Chanyeol. The others can help looking out for the girls" he continued.

I thought for awhile before nodding and said, "Okay".

Jimin nodded and walked towards the center where everyone turned their gaze onto him.

"Okay everyone, listen up. Kai, Jungkook, Chanyeol and I are going to look for Eunji. The others should stay here and guard the girls" Jimin said directly towards the other guys.

"I can protect myself" I heard Naeun replied under her breathe, rolling her eyes away.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, risking our lives for one girl that we know nothing of" Jungkook protested.

He does have a point. Why should we go through such troubles just to save someone we just met today?

"Whether we know her or not, she's still an acquintance. It doesn't matter if we don't know her background, or where she's from. She is still a human who fought with us. With us strangers. That's enough to know that she's one of  us. Don't you think?" V said something that amazed us all.

We didn't expect an amazing feedback from that dude. He was weird all throughout the journey. Seeing him now makes us think differently of him.

"I hate to say this, but alien is right" Naeun interfered.

"Alien?" -V

"Don't get me wrong. It's not that I care for her or anything. I just don't see why we should leave someone who fought with us behind" -Naeun

We stayed silence and thought about all the words that were said. Some part in me was glad that I had these strangers with me.

"So, is everything set now?" Chanyeol looked at all of us before forming a smile and gripping onto his weapon.