Chapter 28

Jake's P.O.V

"Did you find anything?" I ask Ollie and Brandon who are panting. Max and I had done three hours of training with the pack but I knew that wasn't enough.

"Yeah, we over heard a conversation and apparently Tom and his pack are going to attack today or tomorrow." This was happening quicker than I thought.

"Okay, get the pack ready. I'm going to get Yasmin and Taylor to keep Hope safe." Brandon and Ollie nodded.

I hurried upstairs, I can't believe this is happening. I walked into Hope and Taylor's bedroom where they were all sat watching a movie.

"Taylor, Yasmin? Can I talk to you for a second" they both nodded and came out of the room. I closed the door behind them so Hope didn't hear.

"Ollie and Brandon found out that Tom is planning to attack either today or tomorrow. I need you two to look after Hope for me."

"What!? Why are they attacking soon!? We only got back from the hospital yesterday!" Yasmin says.

"I know but I just really need you to look after, Hope. Do not tell her about this!"

"Yeah, we will look out for her, just be careful" Taylor says before walking back into the room followed by Yasmin.

I heard a knock at the door and rushed down the stairs. Before I opened the door I looked through the peep hole. My older brother stood there with his hands in his pockets.

I opened the door, "why are you here?" Today was not the day for family arguments.

"I'm here to help. Brandon told me what was going on and I decided to come and help". I stepped aside to let him in, shutting the door behind him.

"Do Mum and Dad know about this?" He nodded.

"I got all the Mum's and their kids to go to the pack house".

"Thanks, could you get the rest of the pack that are here to do some more training in their wolf form".

"Yeah sure-" Harry was interrupted by barks and growls. "Please tell me that was the TV?"

"Get the pack now" Harry ran off to bring the pack to the front. I walked outside to see Tom stood there in his human form and his pack behind him in their wolf forms.

"Nice to see you again. Where's Hope? I was hoping to see her" Tom fake smiled.

"You're aren't going to see her" I crossed my arms over my chest. The pack had finally turned up, all in their wolf forms.

"Give us the girl and we will walk away. Is that so hard?"

"Tom you know I won't give you her."

Tom clapped his hands together, "I know." Tom shifted into his wolf form. Before he pounced I shifted into my black wolf.

Tom's wolf was big but mine was much bigger than his. I snarled at him, showing teeth. Tom was the first one to attack, I swiftly moved out of the way. That's when both of the packs started attacking each other.

Hope's P.O.V

"What's going on? Did you hear that?" I rushed over to the window. My heart stopped as soon as I saw wolves attacking each other. But my eyes fell on one particular wolf, Jake's wolf. He was fighting with a large grey wolf.

"Guys! We need to help them, I need to help Jake!"

"Hope, you can't. Jake made us promise him that we would look after you" Yasmin says putting a hand on my shoulder.