The Night

Donnie's POV

We were coming back from patrol, well I was. The others were far behind. Then again I was running back to the lair. My adrenaline was racing as I ran back. I finally got back to the lair and I saw April standing here. I saw her before she saw me. I snuck up from behind her and grabbed her. When I did she was startled but once she realized it was me she giggled and turned to face me.

"Told you that you wouldn't be long."

"Of course you did."

"Aren't your brothers coming in soon?"

"Let's get out of their way then."

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room and laid her on my bed, with me above her. "What if your brothers find us?", she asked not really seeming worried. "I'll say I'm experimenting.", I replied. She smirked, "Experimenting on what? Me?" "Absolutely.", I said grinning. I leaned in and kissed her.

April's POV

I felt like I could melt into Donnie's kiss as he leaned over me. He was about to pull away when I grabbed the tails of his mask and pulled him closer. I didn't want him to pull away 'cause I was scared the magic would fade. And boy it was there. After a little while I let him pull away. "Wow" ,he said. "Yeah", I said half dazed. He laid on his back beside me. I could tell he was tired, but I didn't want to leave him. So instead of going home, I curled up beside my turtle prince and we stayed like that until we both fell asleep.