Telling the others

April's POV

Donnie had his brothers and his sensei in the main room. He was telling them to be careful what they say when I come out. I was still in the lab waiting for him to call me out.

"You can come out now, April."

I walked out of the lab. The first thing spoken was by Ralph, "What's the difference?"

"Show them, April.", Donnie told me caringly.

I carefully unfolded my wings through the slits in the back of my shirt, that Donnie had created accurately so they could fit. As my wings unfolded Ralph started laughing, "That's what you were scarred of?" My face was burning red as I ran out of the lair.

Donnie's POV

I shot Ralph a glare. "I like them", Mikey said. "Yeah, me too", Leo said. I ran after April.

**********

I finally caught up with April, which was hard because she decided to fly away. She was sitting on a ledge when I found her. She was crying.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just me being selfish."

"How?"

"Me being upset over this, while you all are so different."

"It's okay. You just got these wings, so you're confused about them."

"I guess.", I said as I leaned into Donnie.

"Do you want to tell them about the other?"

"Yeah."

*********

April's POV

I stood behind Donnie as he explained to them about how I became pregnant. They were all (somewhat) patient. They all just looked at me as Donnie finished.

 Mikey was the first one to break the silence, "I'm gonna be a uncle." "An uncle, Mikey." ,Donnie corrected him.

This is going to be fun.