The new beginning

Donnie's POV

The morning after getting Heiwa back everything fell to pieces. When we went to the lab, Heiwa was gone.

I collapsed as I entered and when I did I made a loud enough noise that April heard it from the room. She rushed into see what was wrong and saw the cage ripped open and everything inside torn to shreds.

"I should have used better handcuffs then she would still be in their where she was safe until I could a cure for her."

"Don't worry about that right now, Heiwa is loose in the lair and she's still unstable.",April said as fear spread over her.

"Let's go find her and hope she hasn't been out long enough to do some damage."

As we headed out there was a loud crash coming from the kitchen followed by a loud high pitched scream which had to be Mikey.

April pushed in front of me as we went and we found Mikey curled up in the fetal position while Heiwa was attacking him.

This time I pushed in front of April and tried to calm Heiwa down enough where I could lead her somewhere safe. She bit into my arm while I was pulling her off of Mikey and I could feel my skin breaking and I decided to ignore it.

As I was chased around the lair by a savage little girl I felt something warm and sticky running through my hands. I stopped to look down and I saw dark blood just seeping through.

April's POV

I was chasing Heiwa as I saw Donnie stop and look at his hands.

"What are you doing?",I yelled. Then it hit me Donnie was loosing his mind.

I found the tranquilizer in the lab and I only had one shot and Heiwa was latched onto Donnie. I would either hit her or Donnie. I took a careful aim and I took my shot.

Time slowed down as the dart flew through the air. It was so close to hitting Donnie but gladly it hit Heiwa.

As she calmed down I took Donnie's titanium handcuffs and put her hands behind her back. Now I just had to find out why Donnie was acting so strange.

Just as I was ready to take Donnie to the lab I heard Mikey scream he seemed to be in a dreamlike trance. It also seemed tobe a bad dream. Something big was happening and I had to find out what it was.

AN: Here's a little holiday gift to all of you from me and my new phone.