The Experiment

Leo's POV

'Where's April and Donnie?' That was my only question, since we had to leave when Raph got injured while fighting Rahzar. "I'm fine.", Raph complained. We just kept walking to the lair so I could clean his wounds and wrap it. Once I did that Mikey asked me, "Are April and Donnie going to be okay?" I honestly hadn't thought of that, but I didn't want to scare Mikey so I said, "Of course. They're strong. They'll be fine."

April's POV

Luckily me and Donnie were put in the same cell. Why, is what I'm trying to find out.

"Stop worrying, we'll be fine.", Donnie said trying to calm me down.

"Fine.", I said as I crawled into his lap like a little kid. After a while I started singing 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You'. The only thing that surprised me was when Donnie picked up on it. At the end he said, "You're a really good singer." "You are too.", I teased. Then the cell opened and there was Karai.

"You're needed in the lab, April."

"What makes you think I'm coming?"

"Cause, if you don't your boyfriend will be killed.", she pointed out and I saw that there was a foot soldier holding a sword at Donnie's throat.

"Fine.", I said as I walked out with the foot soldier behind me.

"April!", I heard Donnie cry out.

**********

I was strapped to a table as a droid came towards me holding a needle. I struggled not to cry out as he injected me with the unknown liquids. The pain after it was worse though.

Donnie's POV

I was sitting in the cell hoping April was okay, when I heard a blood-curdling scream echo down the empty hallways. It was April. My blood was boiling as I thought of what those scum could be doing to my sweet, sweet chinchilla.