The Scheme

Donnie's  POV

It's been 2 weeks since we lost Heiwa. April's been a nervous wreck and it got worse when we found out that Heiwa wasn't at Shredders lair. She's barely left my side.

I've been trying to find out where she is but I can't find anything.

"Donnie, have you found out anything yet.", April asked.

"No.", I said for the 5th time that hour.

"Where could she be?"

"I don't know. I'm trying to find out something."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Suddenly April sat up straight.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"What about the abandoned fortune cookie factory?"

"Why would she be there?"

"I don't know. I just feel like she is."

"It's worth a try."

We went to the dojo and told Leo about the idea. Of course he felt that we should have some sort of logic behind it.

"We don't know for sure.", Leo said.

"It's still worth a shot.", I argued.

 "We would be putting the rest at risk."

"You guys are all ready at risk!", April stated.

"She has a point.", I pointed out.

"Oh please, you just think it's a good idea because she's your girlfriend. You know it's a bad idea."

Then April stormed off and out of the lair.

April's POV

If Leo wasn't going to help me then I was going on my own. I had to find Heiwa. I snapped open my wings and took off. As I neared the factory I saw police lights.

Then I saw guns.

Pointed at me.

And then the bullets came.

And none hit.

All I did was try to dodge them then I remembered how fast I could be.  Especially when flying.  I've gotten up to 350 mph while flying, but only 225 mph while running.

Eventually I lost them and I went into the factory. The first thing I saw was a small girl. She had light green skin, small black wings, and was fast. 'Sounds about right'

This was Heiwa. 'But how?'

And then she saw me.

"Hello mother."

"Heiwa, what did they do to you?", I said hoping to talk it out.

"My name is Itami", she said as she threw a punch.

'So much for talking it out'

I couldn't stand having to fight Heiwa, but if I could knock her out cold then Donnie could help me with her. Try to get her back.

I didn't want to hurt her so I mostly blocked her. She was good for someone who looked like they were 5.

Then a purple smoke came into the room.

Donnie, of course.

Donnie's entrance had distracted Heiwa so I grabbed the syringe with a knock out liquid and stuck it in her arm. She may be fast but not faster than me.

As she fell to the ground, I caught her and took off with Donnie on the roof tops trailing behind.

When we got to the lab Donnie grabbed a dog cage with a small mattress covering the floor of it.

"I know you don't like this idea, but it's only for a while until we get her calm. She can still stand up and lie down."

"What if she gets cold?"

Then Donnie grabbed a thick blanket ,wrapped Heiwa in it ,and put her in there.

"I still feel bad about this."

"I do too. But it's for the best."

Then we walked out of the lab together.

Heiwa's POV

So they want to calm me, good luck with that.