The Surprise

Donnie's POV

We snuck into the lair. April wasn't ready for the guys to see her. She sat on the cot in my lab while I went to her makeshift room and grabbed a few of her things that she had asked for. As I made my way to her room Leo saw me. 'Crap'

"Donnie!"

"Hey, Leo"

"When did you get here and where's April?"

"We just got here and April's in my lab, but she doesn't want to be disturbed. She's trying to sleep." That last part was a lie, but she wasn't ready and I was going to make sure that she would not be seen. Anything for my April.

"Okay. But tell her I hope she can train with us again soon."

"I will."

I continued to April's room to get the stuff she wanted. As I came back to my lab I saw the lab door was cracked. But I had closed it. 'If I find one of my brothers in there, I will hurt them.'

Sure enough as I walked in there was Leo. As I put down April's stuff he turned towards me. "She's not in here.", he said.

"Still, I'm gonna hurt you. Cause if she was in here then she wouldn't want to be seen."

"How do you know?"

"Because I do. She told me."

"What. She only trusts you now?"

"That's not what I'm saying."

"Sure sounds like it."

With that Leo left and I locked the door so no more intruders could come in. As if on cue, as I turned around, she dropped down. "Thank goodness. I thought he would never leave.", she said.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

I had to run some tests since they put her to sleep and she didn't know what they did.

April's POV

So far the results were: advanced speed, strength, and all of my senses became highly sensitive. We were on the last test when I got the news. I was pregnant. "How?", I asked. Donnie blushed slightly. "What happened?" ,I asked as I grew suspicious.

"Well they kind of put me to sleep too."

"When?"

"The second time you went to the labs."

"I thought you said you fought Karai."

"I did. For a while."

"Wait. What's this got to do with this?"

"It's my child too."

"Really?", I asked growing relieved. 'At least it's not anyone else's'

"Yeah"

I was so happy. I guess Donnie was too cause he was smiling the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"I guess you're happy." ,I asked teasing him.

"Why wouldn't I be? My girlfriends gonna have a baby! My baby!"

"Girlfriend? I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend."

"Oh, I just sort of assumed-"

I kissed him, cutting him off. "I'm kidding. I wouldn't want anyone else."