The Danger

Donnie's POV

I was so happy about last night. April is awesome. She is so pretty.

"Donnie, snap out of it.", I heard April say. We were all on patrol.

"Yeah, okay."

"Donnie, are you okay?", Leo asked.

"Yeah."

"Good"

We were spying on the Shredder. "Why are we here again?", I heard Mikey ask. "We're here to try to find out why they need April.", I replied. "Then why is she with us?", he asked us. I honestly hadn't thought of that. We just ignored him.

Next thing I knew I was being dragged by someone stronger than me and they put their arm over my mouth before I could warn the others. I was on the end so no one really noticed I was gone. I looked up and I saw Rocksteady. After a minute I saw Karai.

"I see you've come to my father's lair."

April's POV

We were on a stake out and the next thing we knew we were on a rescue mission for Donnie. I was the first one to see Rocksteady dragging MY Donnie on the floor toward the lab.

Me and Leo went to look for Donnie. "Your girlfriend's bad news, Leo", I told him. "What ever." We were sneaking a little longer until I saw Donnie and I guess I was a little too happy. "Donnie!", I yelled and then the lights came on.

 'Bad move' "I was wondering how long it would take you to come.",I heard Shredder say. Leo jumped between me and the Shredder. I tried to get Donnie out of the cage, when I heard Donnie yell my name. I was thrown into the open cage beside Donnie.

We were being dragged to the cells.

Leo was still fending off Shredder.

It was just me and Donnie.