The Plan

Leo's POV

It didn't surprise me that Donnie had protected April from Karai. Or that as soon as Karai moved away from him far enough, he tried going after April. That was... until she cut him as soon as he turned around and he fell to the ground. What surprised me was that he didn't notice that she was now unconscious.

Donnie's POV

My plan was to get away from Karai and save April. 'Great job with that Don' The back of my legs were sliced open, and April was somewhere else. "Donnie, are you okay?" ,Mikey asked. His baby blue eyes were filled with worry as the Foot left. 'Bebop must've left with Rocksteady' Leo helped me get to my feet.

"Yeah Mikey, I'm fine"

"Good"

"How are we going to get April back now?", I asked Leo, trying to stay calm.

"Don't know. For now lets get back home to fix you up."

"WHAT? How could you say that, April could be dying right now!", I was fuming now. How could Leo do this? My sweet princess could be at the Shredder's throne dying while he's laughing at her right this minute. That thought left my blood boiling.

"Calm down, Don," Raph said, "she's fine. She's April, she wont go down without a fight."

"That's now another reason I'm terrified for her. If she's not already killed, she will be for fighting back."

Leo finally stepped in and told me to calm down. Not wanting to start a fight with him too I  did as he told. When we finally got back to the lair and I went to my lab to fix myself up. It wasn't as bad as I thought, just a little more blood than I would've liked, but oh well. While patching up my wounds, my thoughts drifted to April. 'She is so beautiful. I just wish I could've saved her.' I was so busy thinking about April that I didn't realize that Mikey had snuck in and soaked me with a water balloon. "MIKEY!!!" As soon as his name left my mouth, he was gone. 'Great, now I'm soaked. Water balloons, classic Mikey'

"Donnie!", I heard Leo call.

As I walked to the pit he grabbed me by the arm and explained to me the plan for the next night. I had to admit it seemed flawless. I was just ready for tomorrow.

April's POV

I was waking up. 'Wait, why am I waking up?' It was dark in the room. "Hello!", that proved to be a bad idea when I heard a voice I know all too well. Shredder!

"I see you have awaken. You have nothing to fear...for now. After I use you to lure the turtles and their rat sensei to me and I destroy them, then you will be tortured and experimented on. But not until then, you're lucky you're alive right now."

I tried to move, but I was strapped down to a table. 'Naw, April. What'd you expect? That he wouldn't strap you to a table!' For now I had to wait for Donnie and the others.

NOTE:
This is my first ever story. So, sorry if it sucks. I have a few ideas, but if you have any I would love to hear them! Oh! And please tell me what you think. Thanks!!