Confessions

April's POV

After the tension that had built up finally went away, Splinter pulled me and Donnie into the lab.

"Do you need something sensei?", Donnie asked.

"I just need a word with you."

"Of course. What do you want to speak to us about?", I replied.

After a few minutes of Splinter talking to us about how we need to be 'careful about what we do'. Me and Donnie headed into his room just to talk. We were told not to go on patrol, for now anyway.

"What are we going to do when the baby comes?", Donnie asked

"Well, we won't have to worry about school, considering the father.", We both smiled, "The baby can have my room. I can move in here, right?"

"Of course."

"I still can't believe it."

"What?"

"The father of my child is the one person I love the most."

"April?"

"Yeah Don?"

"Why do you love me?"

I was shocked by this question, there were so many reasons.

"Just a few reasons or the whole list?"

"The whole list ,please."

"Well, you care about me, you never put me off, your always there for me, you don't try to own me, I love the color of your eyes, and everything about you. What do you love about me?"

"Absolutely everything."

"Even my freckles?"

"Everything."

"How long?"

"How long what?"

"How long have you loved me?"

"Ever since the day I first laid eyes on you. How about you?"

"Same."

We both smiled at each other. Faster than I knew it we were fast asleep.

Donnie's POV

I was the luckiest turtle on the planet. I had the girl of my dreams asleep in my arms and she loved me. Me. Of all the boys in the world she chose me. But I could never give her a normal life. I hope she realizes that.