The End

Heiwa's POV

Now that Shredder was gone. It was time to complete the family. Mother and father were watching me while Uncle Mikey, Raph, and Leo were out finding my Aunt Miwa. Master Splinter was pacing in the dojo.

Hours later, after many, many crafts, my uncles came back with a snake looking girl that I immediately recognized.

"Aunt Miwa!", I yelled.

"No. Not safe.", she responded.

She tried to get away but my uncles stopped her. Daddy led her to the lab and strapped her down to a chair.

After many tests, daddy still couldn't figure out what was wrong. Mommy tried her powers but nothing worked. 

They were ready to give up when I yelled out, "Let me try." 

They looked surprised as if they had forgotten I was there. "She might as well, we can't figure out how to calm her down."

I used my power to get in Aunt Miwa's head. It was really scary. All these thoughts of murders. Finally I reached down into Aunt Miwa's memory and retrieved the source of her anger. 

The night her mother died. 

I quickly escaped her mind and Aunt Miwa quickly snapped out of a trance. She was calmer now. Master Splinter and the others ran in. We explained what happened and we spent the rest of that day as a family. 

My family.