The Idea

Mikey's POV

I don't know what's wrong. One night he's so happy and no one knows why and the next morning he upset and wont leave his room. It's been four days. Leo and Splinter said to leave him be and that he's just busy. I'm not stupid. Well, not that stupid. Donnie's sad and I'm gonna find out why.

Donnie's POV

I was sulking in my room when I heard a knock at my door. "Who is it?" "It's me, dude." Of course it was Mikey. I was actually happy to hear him. He's the only one of my brothers who wants me and April together. "Come in." "It's locked" Of course it is. I got out of my corner to unlock the door and I opened it to see that Mikey was concerned.

"What's wrong, D?"

"I don't know what your talking about.", I said trying to play it cool.

"Yeah."

"Fine. It's about April."

"Ohhh!"

"I don't think we'll ever work out."

"Oh come, you can't give up. She really likes you."

"How do you know"

"I just do."

"What do I do?"

"Do something for her."

Then I had an idea. "Thanks Mikey.", I said pushing him out the door. "But-", he started. I closed the door before he could finish. I had to do this for April.

April's POV

I had gone through most of the week without going to the lair. At school, I had to avoid Casey. I just didn't want to face him. 'Only a few more hours' I opened my locker and when I did I saw a radio that started playing, and the song was 'Dumb Love by Sean Kingston'. Obviously avoiding Casey wasn't a choice 'cause as I turned around he was right there with that grin of his. It was pretty clear who did it.

"What you think?"

"I think that you don't need me to be dumb. And you're a possible stalker, because how else would you have gotten into my locker?"

"Ouch, that hurts, Red."

"Whatever."

I turned back to my locker and looked in my science textbook and I found a note as it fell to the ground. Casey saw it too and grabbed it before I could. He read it aloud trying to embarrass me,

 " 'Dear April,

          Meet me behind the abandoned fortune cookie factory tonight at midnight.'

Oh, and I'm a stalker"

"Yes."

"Who is this from."

My only response was grabbing the note and walking away. I saw that it was typed, so I couldn't see the hand writing. I looked at the clock as the bell rung, 10:45. Only 13 hours and 15 minutes until I would know. Though I had some ideas.