»When you can't sleep at night scenarios!~ part 2

Hiya! HERE IS PART 2!1!1!!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~momo~

You just couldn't go to sleep.

Why?

Momo wanted to go hunt for stag beatles at 2 in the morning.

"Ugh, did i agree to this again?" you groaned. You were currently at a park scouting out for stag beatles in bushes.

"Because you love me?" he tried to reason with you.

You shook your head and smiled. Still trying to wonder why you dated this goof in the first place.

"Aha! I found one!" momo cheered. You walked towards him. And once you saw the beatle. You stared at it in disbelief.

It was a huge beatle. It was bigger than the size of your index and pinky finger combined.

"Ew! Momo just catch that thing and lets go!" you whispered aggressively.

"Why? Don't you wanna touch it?" he said as he wiggled it in your face.

You backed up and and shook your head no.

He took the chance to tease you and chased you with the bug in his hand.

You ran all over the park until you lost him. You sighed and wiped the sweat that built up on your forehead.

Until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn around slowly and see nitori.

You relax knowing it was only him.

"Hey what's up?" you whisper. You wonder what he was doing here.

"Hey, momo asked me to look for you since he couldn't find you and went back to the dorm." He replied. "He seemed a little upset about it though."

You frowned, 'why would he be upset? Did I do something wrong?' You wondered.

You got up from your hiding place and walked back with nitori to the dorm.

"Did you see his beatle nitori?"

"Yeah it was pretty huge, it freaked me out."

"Right? But he seemed pretty happy about his catch."

"Yeah..."

~time skip to the dorm~

As you walked in and said good night to nitori who had something to do. You saw momo putting his stag Beatle into the cage with the other beatle.

You walked next to momo and observed the two insects. They started to look cute to you.

"Hey momo-" you were interrupted with a huge bear hug from momo. You smiled at his kindness. He picked you up still managing to hug you and sat down on the bottom bunk with you on top of him.

"I was so worried where you were because I couldn't find you! So I asked nitori if he could find you." He murmured into your neck.

"But look im here now! So please don't be upset..." You said while rubbing his back soothingly.

He put his thumb and index finger on your chin and gave a sweet and fast passionate kiss. It still lingered after he was done. He apologized about how he teased you with the bug. You shook your head and told him it was alright.

You climbed on to the top bunk and looked down at momo.

"You comin?" You asked with a wink.

"Hell yeah!" He cheered. You giggled as he got to the top bunk and laid down with him. You made yourselves comfy and cuddled to sleep. (Idk why but I luv cuddles.)