»Hong Kong {Momo x reader}

idk if any of you guys listen to Gorillaz,but i recently began to listen to them they're pretty great. but this one is kinda based off that song????? its called Hong Kong btw, lol most of my chapters are based off songs lol. but the chapter isnt about Hong Kong fyi.

IT WILL BE MENTIONED.

idk but you can listen to that song if ya like to idk its your choice.

Oh and read authors note at the pls.
**********************

you wandered around the park in the afternoon, you honestly had nothing better to do. not to mention you just came back from school.

you ended up taking a seat on bench and took out your book from your backpack to study some notes for a test that was going to start on Friday. and you listened to music as you studied.

a tree that was next to the bench provided some shade on the sunny day it was today. you saw a strange bug crawl from the tree and on to your backpack and lay there.

you looked closer and saw that it was a stag beetle. you frowned, 'That's weird, stag beetles only come out at night.' and then out of no where, you see and orange headed boy come straight at you. you cocked your head to the side, and he yelled "OH MY GOD! THERE'S A STAG BEETLE! LEMME HAVE IT CUTE GIRL!" you blushed at his compliment. His yelling seemed to scare the bug away. You pouted.

he panted as he got to you, he smiled and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh nooo! It flew away!," he whined, "sorry for my yelling, i just really have a thing for beetles." you laughed. you shook your head and smiled, "no its alright, i actually find beetles quite fascinating."

"ooo, cute and smart. i like it~." he complimented. you blushed even harder, as he took a seat next to you.

"sooo, whats your name cute girl?" he asked.

"my name is (Y/n), what's yours?" you asked politely.

"my name's momotarou, i like beetles, i can swim backstroke, my favorite food is hamburgers, i can cook eggs seven different ways, the first stag beetle i caught was eight inches long," he rambled on about the all the things he could do.

he wanted to impress a cute girl after all. he actually started to like her a lot. you were amazed at how he could do. it made you giggle at his adorableness.

he blushed at your laugh, "what are you listening to?" he asked as he peered over to your phone.

"oh, its (fav song) by (fav artist)." you said with a huge grin on your face.

"cool,cool my favorite song is called 'Hong Kong' by Gorillaz, you should listen to them. they're pretty awesome." he commented.

"Ok! wanna listen to them right now?" you asked sincerely, it sounded like a good song after all.

"yes!" he cheered.

Lord hear me now

Junk boats and English boys
Crashing out in super marts
Electric fences and guns

You swallow me
I'm a pill on your tongue
Up here on the nineteenth floor
The neon lights make me come

And late in a star's life
It begins to explode
And all the people in a dream
Wait for the machine
Pick the shit up leave it clean