»Home. {Soldier!sousuke x reader}

Enjoy this cutesy chapter of you and sousuke, and I will be posting a lemon on Halloween anddddd I will not be taking lemons right now.

But any other request is fine.

Enjoy!

Requested by: @Dark_hole

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You waited for sousuke at the airport, waiting for him to arrive from his missions from the military.

You saw many soldiers walk to their families and having bright smiles on their faces.

You sighed happily, waiting for sousuke to arrive.

You looked to your left and saw his infamous turquoise eyes.

Finally.

You decided to play a bit, and hid in the crowd a little.

You saw his eyes search for your (h/c) locks that he knew like the back of his hand.

To your misfortune of a small little game, he found you in no time.

He gave you a smirk, while you giggled and ran over to him.

You jumped and engulfed him in a big warm hug. He smiled happily and kissed the side of your temple.

You pulled away from the hug, and kissed him on the lips. Oh how you missed kissing him.

He set you down and held on to your hand.

"Welcome back home, sousuke." You cheered joyfully.

He nodded and gave you kiss on your head again.

"It's good to be back."

*time skip~*

As you had dinner at home, you asked about his mission and his time in another country.

"Well, I had to actually make this map, and we had to pin point every important location for us to go to." he explained.

You nodded and interested in this new information that was very complex.

Though, it didn't bother you.

You liked learning new things.

"Did you get hurt, by any chance sousuke?" you asked wearily.

It was important for you to know about his health not to mention you were a nurse.

He flinched because it was true. He also knew because you have a glass heart.

You would be worried at any cost even if it was a small cut.

Sousuke got shot in the shoulder resulting in a permanent injury.

He sighed, and placed his hand on yours.

"I did. I got shot on the shoulder. But it's not as bad as it seems." he replied.

You let your head fall down in sadness.

"Sousuke, please please please be careful. If you go and never come back, it'll be over and-and-" he cut you off and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

Your lips moved in sync, letting your stomach be filled with butterflies.

You pulled away letting air fill your lungs.

You had a blush in your cheeks and looked away.

"I'll never be dead. Ok? I'll always be here with you." he promised.

You placed your head against his chest and sighed.

"You promise?"

"Cross my heart (y/n)."

You nodded and brought him to the couch to watch t.v.

After watching movies you dozed off and fell asleep on his chest since you were laying down.

"This is where i belong (y/n). Home."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

UWAHAHHAHAHAH AHH DIS ONE IS KINDA ADORBS AND SHORT SORRY ABOUT THAT.

also im in a lockDOWN IN MY SCHOOL.

IM STUCK HERE.

#Pray4me

LOLS

if you liked this chapter give it a vote. Comment some request and thanks for reading.

Also for my friends out there who are uncomfortable reading lemons there will be now hearts next to each one so when you scroll down looking at all of the chapters there will be a heart next to each one that is a lemon. :)

~tita-chan