♥Skill of Lure {Nitori x reader} LEMON

Lmao what am I gonna do with nitori.

Requested by: @dreaming_kokoro

••••••••••••••••

Nitori walked around the halls of samezuka, after a long day of school and practice. His mind seemed to wander off and he began thinking about you.

He began having dirty thoughts.

He shook his head in embarrassment, 'I'll never do things to (y/n)-chan like that!' He scolded himself.

Momo saw him down the hallway, he smirked at Nitori. He thought it was funny that Nitori was having an argument with himself.

He walked up to nitori and tapped his shoulder, and startled the second year.

"E-eh?! Momo-kun! Don't scare me like that!" He yelled in embarrassment. Momo chuckled, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry about that Nitori-senpai, I just happened to see you having an argument with yourself. So what's the problem?" He asked with a smirk. He knew what Nitori was contemplating about.

He knew that Nitori had a problem with doing such rash things, and he wanted to help him.

But he has to know what's stopping him first.

"I-its just... Nothing." He said with a sigh, Momo huffed and messed Nitori's hair up.

"You wanna get it with (y/n), don't you?" He said straightforwardly. Nitori nodded slowly embarrassed of admitting the truth.

Truth be told, Nitori actually craved for you everyday.

Every. Single. Damn. Day.

He would just push it away, knowing it wouldn't happen anyways. Momo crossed his arms and stared at they boy.

Thinking of an idea for him, until finally it hit him.

It was a really good idea too.

Well to him it was, he didn't know how Nitori would react to it.

"I've got an Idea for you senpai, but you have to go along with it."

Nitori nodded furiously, knowing his kouhai would have the best of the best advice.

Momo discussed it with him quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear him. Nitori agreed to every single detail of the plan:

"skill of lure"

"You can do this Nitori. As long as you follow the plan. It will be all smooth sailing. Come back to me when you're done." Momo promised.

"Ok! Thank you Momo-kun!" Nitori thanked and bowed deeply. Momo waved it off, and went back to talk to Rin.

"What'd you tell Nitori?" Rin asked with a smirk. they went to the cafeteria.

"You'll find out tomorrow."

••••••••••••••••

Nitori went back to his dorm, and called you.

"(Y/n), can I go over to your house to hang out with you?" He asked.

"Step number one: call her and casually ask her if you wanna hang out. She'll most likely say yes since you're her boyfriend."