»Onesies. {Haruka x reader x Makoto}

Enjoy this short 1am one shot!

Requested by: @allhiphop

Enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"This is what we got invited for (y/n)?"

Makoto and haru stood in front of you as you smiled happily. You were in (fav animal) onesie. You held two out for your childhood friends.

A dolphin for haru.

And a orca for Makoto.

Haruka bluntly took his onesie and went to the bathroom to change. Makoto giggled and took his as well.

"Thank you (y/n)-chan."

You lead him to a separate bathroom for him to change as well, and in the mean while you went to your kitchen to warm up the popcorn and bring out the snacks. You heard a couple of footsteps approaching you and you see the two boys mildly blushing of embarrassment.

"S-soooo, what are we gonna do (y/n)-chan?" Makoto asked nervously.

"We are gonna watch movies!" You cheered. You hear haru sigh a bit, you giggle as he had other plans in mind and by that I mean sitting your bathtub doing nothing.

You sat the boys on your couch and began to play the movies you had brought. Soon enough all the movies were played, popcorn was all over the floor and you had fallen asleep on the floor.

Makoto was half asleep, he placed a blanket over you and him and went to sleep. Haruka watched as you were talking you in your sleep abit while Makoto snored loudly.

He smiled gently and cleaned up the place up a bit and turned off the TV.

He got comfortable and laid next to you and Makoto.

"What troublesome friends I have.."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SUPER SORRY THIS IS SHORT, I WAS KINDA FALLING ASLEEP HALF WAY, SO I JUST KINDA HAD TO END IT.

ANYWAYS IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE GIVE IT A BOTE AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

~Tita-chan