»Note. {Makoto x reader}

Ok ok ok

So in this one you're nagisa's little sister ( you're like a year younger then him LOL)

JUST TO CLEAR UP CONFUSION FROM HAPPENING

Enjoy!

Requested by: Bahmloungegirl
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Makoto wrote a small note on a small piece of paper during a lecture in class and folded in up and placed it in an envelope.

What was in the note was written:

For your eyes only.

(Y/n), I was wondering if you wanted to go to the pier with me today at 6pm.

I have something to tell you.

- 橘 真琴

(Makoto Tachibana)

He placed it in his backpack safely, making sure it didn't get wrinkled or get any creases.

He smiled with a small blush, getting ready to ask you out later.

~Time skip lolz~

It was finally swim practice, and Makoto walked up to your older brother, Nagisa and handed him the envelope.

"Wha, who's this for Mako-chan? Is it for my sister?" He asked with a sly smirk, Makoto blushed furiously, and nodded slowly.

"Yeah, could you give it to her when you get home? Please?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously, hoping he wouldn't read it.

"Alright Mako-chan, just no funky monkey business. Ok?" He smiled. He loved his little sister too much. But he trusted Makoto as well.

"Yeah, I promise." He reassured.

They continued there practice, with no worry only leaving a bit of suspicion for little Nagisa.

~another time skip~

As you walked with Nagisa home, he pulled out a small envelope from his backpack, and handed it to you.

"Eh? Who's this from?" You asked softly. He smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Maybe you should open it up, and see for yourself." He giggled. You did as you were asked, and saw it was from Makoto.

Your long time crush.

You blushed and read the note over again, making sure you read it right.

"O-oh, ok-okay." You placed it back in the envelope. You walked a bit faster; wanting to get home quicker so you could freshen up and get ready.

You got home quickly, showered and began to doll yourself up, and not going heavy on the makeup, wanting to look your best.

You fixed your hair , and wore a simple grey shirt and a navy blue hoodie with denim shorts and your Chuck Taylors.

You looked at the time seeing it was 5:30.

Perfect timing.

You walked out the door, and went off to the pier which wasn't so far away from your house.

Not knowing Nagisa, was following you from a long distance.

You soon got to the pier, and saw Makoto leaning against the wooden fence of the pier.

He looked handsome as usual as well.

You walked up to him and tapped his arm, startling the giant.

"Hey, (y/n)." He greeted sweetly.

You smiled and greeted him back.

"Hey, Makoto. So what did you want to tell me?" You asked. As you began speaking to him you hear a familiar yell near by.

"What the..." You both say in unison.

You both turn around and see Nagisa, who had tears and flailing his arms out running.

"hOW COULD yOU DO THIS TO mEeEE! (Y/N)!!" He cried. You laughed at your over protective brother.

He hugged, and mumbled "I'm only letting you date Mako-chan, because he's one of my best friends."

You giggled and ruffled his hair, but then you blushed realizing what he had just said.

"D-date?" You looked over to Makoto who was blushing and fumbling with his fingers.

"Y-yeah, I was gonna ask you out, But Nagisa killed the mood." He admitted. You smiled and kissed his chin since he was a lot taller than you.

"I'd like that Makoto. I'll date you if you'd like."

"Yeah? Ok, thank you (y/n)." He hugged you as nagisa stood behind you two with a pout on his face.

"hEY WE CAN BE THE THREE BEST FRIENDS!" he exclaimed with a smile. you and Makoto laughed at his outburst and agreed.

"THEN LETS GOOO!" he grabbed both of your arms and dragged you two with him.

"WERE THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT ANYONE CAN HAVE! WERE THE THREE BEST FRIENDS ANYONE CAN HAVE!" he sang. You looked a Makoto and shrugged and joined along with his singing.

"We're the Three Best Friends That Anyone Could Have We're the Three Best Friends
That Anyone Could Have!" Makoto sang laughingly.

"We're the Three Best Friends That Anyone Could Have And We'll Never ever ever ever Leave Each other!" You sang cheerfully.

"We're the Three Best Friends That Anyone Could Have We're the Three Best Friends That Anyone Could Have!" Nagisa sang as if he was in the Opera.

You all walked home in the evening ending your day on a musical note. ♪

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lol I thought it'd be a good idea if you sang with Nagisa and Makoto.

LA la la la~

I hoped you liked it, if you did give it a vote comment some stuff.

Anddd I'll see you guys in the next chaptah! :D

~Tita-chan