»Freedom {mermaid!Haruka x reader}

I wanted this. You wanted this.

We all know.

Lol just messin with ya.

I might make more of these in the future.

Hope ya like!
••••••••••••••••••••••••

You sat at the dock's ladder the went almost all the way to the ocean water. You sighed, depressed; from the events that happened in your past. Your family passed away, you got bullied at school.

You were just tired of everything.

You never let the hate get to you, until your family passed away. You always kept your head held up high, until it came all crumbling down.

You watched the water move gently, as it slightly brushed your dangling feet. You looked up and saw the sun setting on the horizon. You smiled.

The ocean and the sun were only current happiness. You would see occasionally fish of all sorts jumping in the air; happy and free. You came here everyday to see the beauty.

You only wished you had reached that freedom with your family.

You lowered your head and gripped on the sides of the ladder, as tears flowed freely down your face and down to the ocean. You knew you were alone.

Or so you thought.

Down below a young boy around your age, was watching you. Only this boy was a mermaid or a merman in correct terms. He would always see you here everyday, starring out into the blue.

And this was the first time he saw you cry. He saw your tears fall onto the ocean water.

He didn't like that you cried, he thought the you were too beautiful to cry. He rather see you smile like you always do. He would always see your eyes glimmer as you stared at the sun. They were full of hope and freedom.

Though he couldn't decipher why you didn't have that freedom.

You lowered your self more into the water, letting your feet enjoy the cool sensation of the water. Until you felt something smooth pass your foot.

You tilted your head to the side with a curious face. You pushed it away and kept looking out into the distance. You felt it again and you looked into the water and stared hard trying to see what it was. You frowned not knowing what it was.

Until you felt a hand grab your ankle. Your eyes widened as you were pulled under water, not having a chance to get air. You screamed as you saw your bubbles of air surface to the top.

You looked in front of you to see who it was, and you were greeted with dark blue ocean eyes. You were amazed at the sight and you started to see black spots realising you were running out of air. You grasped your neck trying stop the air from leaving your lungs, and then your eyes closed as you fell on to the ocean ground.

Haru panicked as he saw you fall to the ocean ground and hit your head on a sharp piece of coral. You began to bleed just a little bit.

But that wasn't good at all.

He dove to the bottom of the ocean as fast as he could, and got you and took you to his friend.

************