»Coffee boy {barista!Rin x reader}

Here's a rin one!

Rin's teeth look weird in the pic, lol.

I hope you enjoy dis cuteness.
••••••••••••••••

You walked in to your nearest coffee shop on a cold winter morning.
You rubbed your hands together, make your hands at least a little warm. You walk up to the register and see a maroon headed guy at the register.

'He's kinda cute though' you said to yourself.

You looked at the menu, not knowing what to get for yourself.

"What do you recommend?" You asked the cute guy. He smiled and spoke, "I would get the Blonde Roast, Lightly roasted coffee that's soft, mellow and flavorful. Easy-drinking and delicious with milk, sugar or flavors like vanilla, caramel or hazelnut. Its one of my favourites." He said in detail. ( I am aware that's a Starbucks coffee FYI.)

You nodded, "alright I'll get that with vanilla flavoring, and um, two buttercream cookies." You ordered. He nodded, and said "I get on my break in 5 minutes, mind waiting for me?" He asked.

"No, not at all! I'll wait." You smiled. He smiled and went to make your coffee.

His co-worker, sousuke nudged him "what? You're hooked already?" He teasted. Rin blushed, "Urusai! Maybe if I am so what? She's hot to me..." He mumbled. His co-worker just laughed, and went back to work.

He went back to making your coffee and decided to make another coffee for himself.

As he finished he walked over to you with to coffee in both of his hands, set them on the coffee table, and went back to get the cookies.

You drank your coffee, and it tasted amazing! How the sweetness danced on your taste buds. It was a great coffee.

He came back and took a seat next to you. "So what's up? Um.." You searched for his name tag, "Rin, its Rin. I know its sounds like a girly name, but I am a boy as you can see. What's your name?" He laughed. You giggled at his cuteness. "Its (y/n)."

"Uh i-i just wanted to talk to you. You seemed like a girl with an interesting story." He said with a smile on his face.

"Well I'm not an interesting girl for starters." You replied with a small laugh. "But I guess, me going to (university name) makes me a bit interesting." You replied.

"Hey! I go to that university too!" He exclaimed. You were shocked, not knowing he went there. You never seen him at least once.

"Really? What's your major?" You ask.

"English. I want to be more fluent than I already am." He spoke with joy.

"Cool! My major is (major name)!" You cheered excitedly.

You guys talked until he had go back to work, which made you sad. Because rin was truly a guy with one hell of story.

He told you about how he went to Australia, and how he couldn't speak English too well. And how he was a pro at swimming.

He was one amazing guy.

Not to mention he made great coffee.

"Oh shoot! Rin I forgot to pay!" You exclaimed. You almost forgot to pay the coffee!

He shook his head, "don't worry! It's on the house!" He smiled.

You insisted to pay the coffee, but rin would just say that's ok.

You said your goodbyes, and walked back outside to see it was snowing. You smiled as snow fell on your nose and eyelashes.

You were about to keep walking until your heard the bells of the coffee shop open, and you turn around and see rin,he was out of his work clothes and was wearing a black pom pom beanie, a leather jacket ,a v-neck, black jeans and black boots.

He jogged over to you, "they let me out early." He said with wry smile.

You smiled, happy that you got to talk to rin for a little bit more.

You guys walked together, stepping on the snow, making crunchy noises.

"So where do you live rin?" You asked.

"Oh I live in those apartment complexes over there." He pointed out towards the left direction.

But the coincidence's just kept coming, you guys went to the same university, and now you both live in the same apartment complex.

"Me too! Oh my god!" You said. He laughed and walked along with you, until you got to your apartment.

"Oh, I forgot to ask, what's your number?" He asked as he took out a pen to writeon his hand.

"Oh my number is (your number)." You told him.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you later?" He questioned.

"Definitely."

(Bonus scene!)

"So did you get her number?" Sousuke asked.

"Yep, and imma take her on a date next week." He smiled.

Sousuke just smiled and shook his head, 'he finally got a girl now. It took him a while.' He thought.

"You're so weird rin." Sousuke teased.

"Oh shut up." Rin remarked.

••••••••••••••••••••

WOOOO! I JUST MADE ANOTHER ONE! I THOUGHT THIS ONE WAS RLLY CUTE.
I hoped you guys liked it, comment requests and vote! And sorry if there's grammar mistakes.

~tita-chan