♥HoneyMoon {Makoto x reader}LEMON

Remember the when you can't sleep scenarios? Well this is based off Makoto's.

Enjoy another lemon of you And the kind giant.

I also made this for you guys, because we got this book to 1.83k!!

He won't be kind for long though~...
••••••••••••••••••••••

You two arrived at the fancy hotel for your honeymoon. You sighed in happiness, you were finally with the one you loved more than anything.

And you had something in mind that took a lot of courage to think about and plan.

Makoto went to the receptionist and got your room keys and went up stairs. Makoto decided to go all out and rented a villa for the couple of nights that you were going to stay at.

You gasped at the room and turned around to see Makoto smiling. "You should've let me put my part on the pay Makoto!" You told him. He shook his no.

"You finally being mine, is enough to pay for me."

You blushed and walked and gave a warm hug to him. He smiled again, and hugged you back. You pulled away a gave him a peck on the lips, and went to get the luggage that was by the door. Makoto came with you and carried some of it as well.

You walked to the bedroom, and saw a huge window looking out into the city. You stared in awe.

It was quite a sight.

But not as much as the bed.

You ran and plopped on the soft and cushiony bed. You hummed happily, as you felt the bed shift a bit, you look up and see Makoto lying on the bed with tired eyes. You smiled at your handsome husband. You got up and walked to the bathroom, "I'm gonna shower! I'll be out in 10 minutes!~" you yelled. Makoto replied with an Okay, and you went to shower.

After you got out the shower Makoto went to shower as well, and once he got in you rummaged through your suitcase, and pulled out your (f/c) lingerie. You blushed and got ready, and added some nice perfume to set the mood.

You didn't hear when Makoto got out the shower, and he walked and hugged you from behind snuggled his head in the crook of your neck. He inhaled your sweet scent. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, and his hair still dripping wet.

"The perfume, you use always to some how lure me..."

You blushed, but kept your cool trying to maintain your lustful persona you were trying perceive. You were always shy, so you had to muster up the strength to do this.

Just for Makoto.

"And then this.." He paused to admire your body, "this is what I want, I want to make you feel good..." His long slender fingers trailed down your sides, tugging at the material covering up the things he thought that were the most important and beautiful.

You could already feel something poke your butt.

You turn around, and see Makoto still slightly wet from the shower, in only a towel. Your fingers graze his abs, and stop at his v line.