»Halloween scenarios!~ part 2

HEY GUYS HERE'S PART TWO!!!

enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••

~Momo~

"Come on (y/n)-chan!"

You and momo went to a haunted house in (home town).

You were the utter most scared to enter the haunted house.

"N-no, momo! Im gonna die in there!" you shrieked.

He lifted you onto his shoulders and carried you in to the haunted house.

you covered your face in fear. You were shaking in fear while momo just laughed.

He set you down and held onto your hand tightly.

"Don't worry, as long as I'm here, no ones gonna hurt you." He reassured. You blushed and kept your head down.

You guys walked around the haunted house until you heard crying from a corner. Momo walked near the sound and saw it was a was a child.

Him being his dumb self, fell for the trick while you hid behind a curtain. He kneeled to its height.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked quietly.

The child looked up and tears streaming down his face. He wiped his eyes vigorously and shook his head no.

"I lost m-my brother..." he cried.

He held his hand out, and the child took it. He called you out and you came walking uneasily.

You saw it was a real boy, you thinking Momo was dumb for falling for a prank in the haunted house.

You guys walked to the exit and waited by with small frightened child.

"So, what's your name kiddo?" You asked kindly.

The boy fiddled with his fingers and answered,

"Its O-oikawa..." you smiled and gave him a pat on the head. (Hehe)

"Well Oikawa, we will wait here until your brother comes and picks you up!" You promised.

He nodded and reach out to give you a hug, in which you gladly accepted.

Luckily his brother came in no time.

"Oikawa! That's where you were!" His brother exasperated. Oikawa shook his head yes and gave him a smile.

"They took care of me!" He pointed. You and momo gave him a sincere smile.

"Thank you!" He bowed. You waved it off and told him it wasn't a big deal.

You guys left and walked around more.

"See? It's not as bad as it seemed." Momo smiled.

You nodded in agreement.

"What a nice Halloween it was."

~Nitori~

You and nitori were walking around the campus at night since there was carnival going on and the whole school was decorated with festive lights.

You watched people play games like apple bobbing, or even walk around the corn maze.

You held onto nitori's hand and led him to the caramelized apple stand.

"Ooo! Can I get two please?" You asked.

Then nitori moved you to the side and paid for it.

He looked bold and serious even though his eyes were closed.