»Prego. {Rin x Pregnant!Reader}

Requested by: JacklinT sowy this is a bit lateee.

Enjoy!

P.s reader might be a little bitchy???
••••••••••••••••••••••••

As you wobbled down the stairs of your home, you smell the fresh aroma of breakfast. You lick your lips hungrily and make your way slowly.

You see rin cooking and smile. You take a seat on the couch and catch your breath.

Being pregnant sure did have its cons. ESPECIALLY since that baby is gonna come out, and there's gonna be hell to pay.

"Morning babe." You hear rin call out.

"Morning!"

You turn on the t.v and see the latest episode of (favorite anime) come on. You clap your hands and watch excitedly.

Rin soon came over with a tray of breakfast for the two of you and sit down with you on the couch.

You grab of your plate and eat away. Rin looks at you surprised; he thought of something and then soon stopped himself.

He didn't want another hour of you sobbing and then complaining and then apologizing.

"Hey rin, can you get me the tub of ice cream pleaseeee~" you ask happily.

"(Y/n), you just had one at three in the morning. You made me wake up in the middle of the night remember?" He deadpans to you.

An irk mark could soon be seen on your forehead.

"Rin matsuoka, your gonna give me that tub of ice cream or imma gonna chop your dick off with my bare hands." As dark aura could bee seen emitting from you as he swallowed deeply.

"Y-yes my l-love."

He walks over to the fridge and hand it to you with a spoon. You personality soon changes into a bright and happy one.

"Thanks babe! I love you so much."

'The mood swings are so intense..'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sowwy its short, but anyways I have nothing to say today. If liked this short chapter please give it a vote.

Have a nice day/night~.

~tita-chan